Keirrison

ryuken

Good for him, though I still think he should have been loan out to some la liga teams rather than Benfica.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I think Benfica was mostly down to the possibility of European football, CL qualifiers or Europa Cup or whatever. Maybe the language barrier as well, but fuck, the transition from Portuguese to Spanish isn't that hard.

Beast

The Observer
He is young. I haven't seen enough of him to comment to be honest Gio. Worrying though isn't it!

well let's be honest being young isn't a factor in the Portuguese league , he isn't 16/17 year old or something he is 20 year old player and when Saviola bench you and old geezer Nuno Gomez you know something is terribly wrong .
Told you earlier mate when u bought him he is the expensive edition of Maxi Lopez

Beast

The Observer
if you have a receipt you can reclaim your money , you've been blessed with awful south American scouts lately .
you better send Rexach back to discover another Messi

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
The sad thing is that Rexach didn't really discover Messi because Leo's father had already approached us, all Charly did was give him the thumbs up. As for Keirrison....looks like Txiki's done it again. Maxi, Ezquerro, Pleb, Caceres, Henrique and now Keirrison to name but a few of the highlights

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Guddy was Frank fetish. Think It was Pep who wanted Hleb badly. Maybe he had a feeling :p

Home of Barca Fans