Keirrison

Beast

The Observer
Is this all u got?
Marcelo,Ramos...are you kidding? Those players wouldn't even get a bench place on barca team.

jesus . You are weak

Cause you didn't try to buy Ramos before he moved to Real right ?
Oleguer was playing for barca and that means any player can play in Barca , needless to mention the LB isn't one of your strong position , you just bought Maxwell who is Marcelo in a couple of years
And Higuain would walk right into your starting 11 with ease

which ramos are you talking about???? sergio ramos??
yes yusuf
Didn't they pay top money for Sergio Ramos?
for a 19 year old with less than 2 year experience in the liga in which he played part games , it's called proper scouting

no, Guti paid top money for Sergio Ramos.

Kerrison just moved halfway across the world and is playing on a level he's never seen before. How he adapts to this situation will show how he will adapt to life at FCB. So stop passing judgement on a kid who is a fish out of water and four weeks in to the season. that just smacks of non-logic.

He isn't that much at all i've seen him in Brazil just a goal poacher and you were taken for a ride with the money paid again
Just a bit.
more than a bit , a starter for the spanish national team since his move to Real

I don't see how Sergio Ramos is part of the argument seen as you spent a shit load on bringing him from Sevilla? Thought we were talking good deals from S America here?
shit load for a promising 19 year but unproven , and this is
that what i replied for

, you think u have good scouts if the only thing u can do is buy price winning players of world famous ones haha

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Agreed, but that doesn't back up your point that you have a good scouting system. You do pay top dollar for proven stars as a general rule of thumb. Higgie was a bit of a fluke as you were really just after lady Gago. Which is not a great example of your scouting system.

Beast

The Observer
Agreed, but that doesn't back up your point that you have a good scouting system. You do pay top dollar for proven stars as a general rule of thumb. Higgie was a bit of a fluke as you were really just after lady Gago. Which is not a great example of your scouting system.

There was no fluke it was Capello-Baldini & Mijat work with Higuain .
same for Marcelo an 18 year old kid who plays now regularly for Real & Brazil ..

I think what i consider a good scouting system is what you get for your money ..
if Ramos is worth what we paid for it's money well spent .
IMO for example VDV isn't even though it's just a cut down price for him neither is Garay ..
so when i look @ Hleb , Caceres,Maxi Lopez .etc i can't say you have any good scouting lately especially from south America . anyone with a bit of logic and sense would simply buy De Federico nor K9 who's style don't even fit Barca

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Marcelo and Caceres are the same quality IMO. Hleb is an excellent player and if he wasn't injured early on then he would still be at Barca, he is tearing it up in Germany. Maxi Lopez was a joke, but then so was Graverson, Saviola, VDV, just about every defender you have bought that is not called Canna. Fubert anyone? Mate you have bought a load of shite in recent years which you are conveniently forgetting.

Beast

The Observer
Marcelo and Caceres are the same quality IMO. Hleb is an excellent player and if he wasn't injured early on then he would still be at Barca, he is tearing it up in Germany. Maxi Lopez was a joke, but then so was Graverson, Saviola, VDV, just about every defender you have bought that is not called Canna. Fubert anyone? Mate you have bought a load of shite in recent years which you are conveniently forgetting.

lol .. Marcelo is < Caceres in every way
Hleb is an excellent player but not for Barca , you wanted a goal scoring midfielder , you got a midfielder without the goal scoring
Saviola was signed for free and we made money selling him , Samuel & Woodgate were quite good but not with Real it's not about their ability it's about the lack of manager + lack of a proper DM .. both players doing great with their balanced teams after they left us.
u know Faubert was on loan , Dimitrio Albertini anyone ?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
You lost money on Saviola because of his wages. I love the way you rate Marcelo, when he wouldn't get into any of the top four in any of the big european leagues. If we put a list of all the players you have bought over the last 5/6 years and compared them to ours you would see what I mean.

Beast

The Observer
You lost money on Saviola because of his wages. I love the way you rate Marcelo, when he wouldn't get into any of the top four in any of the big european leagues. If we put a list of all the players you have bought over the last 5/6 years and compared them to ours you would see what I mean.

Actually we would win this one hands down with no contest thrown as a headline.
after Rosell left the club and Txiki had the input you were screwed up a lot your history is quite bad in buying players for every 2 there is 4 bad ones at least
and lets not forget the Rochembach + Giovanni fiasco before that

It's not just me who rate Marcelo, so is Capello , Manuel Pellegerini & Dunga = we win

Saviola was sold for 5 million no loses made

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Marcelo would still get ripped to pieces against any half decent wide player Beast. He's a defensive liability no matter how good on the ball he is. I don't see the Ramos deal as an example of good scouting. He had already got into the first team briefly so everyone in Spain basically knew about him. And then you paid huge money for him. No doubt it's been money well spent but the idea of scouting is to find talent before everyone knows and bring in players before they're valued too highly. Can't say you did that with Ramos.

Galning

I totally forgot about him. We never should've loaned him, almost everybody agreed on this at the beginning of the season.
Seems to me we were right.

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
Well if he can't kick it at Benfica there's less chance he can with us. Should have tried his luck at a lesser known team where he would get games.

Home of Barca Fans