Keirrison

T

Tanaka Cule

They signed Saviola for 5 million while they got Keirrson for free. No wonder who will start. sooner or later K9 will get time.

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
He's starting the second half right now. I'm going to give it a watch. I'll let you know how I feel he does.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
good ihave high hopes for keirrison i feel he should be here this season and Bojan should be there

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
I give up. Terrible game. 30 minutes he probably had around 5 touches. I can't be bothered to watch the rest. Not fair to judge him on this game though. Benfica are useless.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I give up. Terrible game. 30 minutes he probably had around 5 touches. I can't be bothered to watch the rest. Not fair to judge him on this game though. Benfica are useless.

lol, thanks...Yeah, Benefica is pretty boring to watch...Would've enjoyed seeing him on Porto instead

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
lol, thanks...Yeah, Benefica is pretty boring to watch...Would've enjoyed seeing him on Porto instead

The team they were playing were very defensive and more so when they went down to 10 men. But yeah they did very little. Their build up play was so slow.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
So what the F is up wit this guy?

I still don't understand why the hell did we loan him out to a club that almost doesn't even count on him & all that without even giving him a chance with the team in the preseason.
And providing backup for Ibra this long year, if Bojan can't cut it.

bad move IMO

diegomessi

i agree we might of well have kept himin brasil at least he would be playing day in and out

diegomessi

CONGRATS to keirrison scoring his first gol for Benfica today in a friendly against Celtic... he scored the first gol for Benfica in a 3-1 win over celtic

Home of Barca Fans