Keirrison

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The thing is he's a poacher, if either cules or Benfica is expecting him to dazzle them we are wasting our time. If he's going to make it he needs to learn how to read European defenses, something he won't learn warming the bench.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
it was poor planning by Txiki... and Benfica.

I agree that Xerez should be bought so Keirrison would play for them.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I couldnt agree more about marquez being sent to Espanyol... worst comes to worst, he can use his mariachi skills to kill the entire douchebag board of the club.

zanela

Both SPORT and EMD are reporting that Zaragoza are interested in signing him on loan this winter. The Zaragoza manager is keen on signing him and it says that we'd also consider the offer but there seems to be an obstacle...Can someone translate the second para in this article? I didn't quite understand it.
http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=674676&idseccio_PK=803

I just hope it happens. He'll get regular playing time and can get accustomed to La liga in the process instead of wasting his talent on Benfica's bench.

Last edited:

Galning

I think it says that they already have players from outside the EU which means they can't put any more in their starting eleven.

fcbarcatenerife

El único obstáculo para la llegada de Keirrison a La Romareda son las plazas de extracomunitario en el equipo maño. Todo pasa porque los blanquillos encuentren salida a otro atacante brasileño en su plantilla, el ex españolista Ewerthon. En caso de que se concrete esta salida, el futbolista propiedad del FC Barcelona recalaría sin problemas en el Zaragoza y estaría a las órdenes de Gay al menos hasta final de esta temporada.

The only obstacle to Kerrison moving to La Romareda is the number of non-EU player slots left on the team. It all depends on if [Zaragoza] finds a way to move another attacking Brazilian on their squad, the ex-español player Ewerthon. If they are able to swing a move for him, the FC Barcelona player will join Zaragoza without any problems and will be playing for Gay until at least the end of this season.

Home of Barca Fans