Keirrison

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The only obstacle to Kerrison moving to La Romareda is the number of non-EU player slots left on the team. It all depends on if [Zaragoza] finds a way to move another attacking Brazilian on their squad, the ex-español player Ewerthon. If they are able to swing a move for him, the FC Barcelona player will join Zaragoza without any problems and will be playing for Gay until at least the end of this season.

Hope the K9 gets some valuable experience there at Zaragoza... Seeing how one of our first-team players has prospered by a loan spell at Zaragoza I'm positive about Keirrison. Txiki, the impotent Basque, should have actually sent him to some Spanish club in the first place. Hopefully he'll at least rectify his mistake now.

Let's say Keirrison does get to go to Zaragoza and lets suppose he scores north of 10 goals in the 2nd half of the season, do you guys think he'd be recalled!? Or he'll be left there at Zaragoza for one more year?

Butaan4barca

he will have to score a lot more than 10 goals in the second half if wants a call

we have messi, ibrahamovich, bojan, pedro, henry for the front three...there are half a dozen others knocking at the door from the youth academy to get a third choice slot like, jefferen, gai, rochena etc

Plus we will buy luis suarez soon....so kerrison, i hope we can loan him out to liverpool...he scores 30 goals there in the second half and they buy him for 25 m pounds

:p

beef-supreme

Imo it was sensible to send Keirrison to a Portuguese club, Txiki had every right to reason the way he did and he made the right decision. What he did do wrong though was signing him in the first place, but Barca by majority suck at signing and selling players, so many stupid, stupid signings. At least Keirrison's still young and might be able to prove himself at another club...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i cant stress enough how good of a gol scorer this man was in brasil it still saddens me alot to see him being wasted i promise if he had stayed with us this season he would have scored double digit amount of gols... the one game benfica did play him (a friendly) he did get his gol and i hope he gets time at saragoza

Co0ter

Kierrison wasn't a bad signing; not at all. We paid 15 million for him and he is actually worth every penny. Great goal scorer and he's only 20 years old. We could easily sell him to a quality club for 10-12 million to make our money back; even more if he does well on loan to whoever is smart enough to start him. I'm actually having a hard time figuring out why we're not trying him on the left wing instead of Henry. Pedro to me is a goal-scoring sub and until recently Jeffren didn't do it for me, but after his performance in the World Club final I'd like to see him given more opportunities before ruling him out.

The problem is- We brought up too many striker/winger types from youth team at once. Pedro, Jeffren, Bojan and soon Gai. Kierrison doens't really have room to fit in. I think they basically wanted to buy him cheap, since he said he only wanted to play for Barca, before his price got inflated, loan him.....then use him if we need him and sell him for profit if he did good on loan. Totally not fair to the kid, he deserves better if thats the case, way better.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Zaragoza would be a brilliant move for him, and for them. They are awful right now and if a proper goalscorer comes in it could be just what they need to move up the table. He'll get minutes there and experience of La Liga, it'd be a perfect move IMO.

Co0ter

I'd actually like to see him go to Osasuna. They actually have a really decent team with good midfielders. Their problem is that their strikers are terrible, they can't finish. Keirrison would be a great main man for them and he'd see a ton of the ball. I think he'd get some great experience there.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some guys were following him closely last year and who would have thought this would turn out this way. He was one of the best players in Brazil and now rotting in Benfica.
Hope Xerez pulls it off.

Home of Barca Fans