Keirrison

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
me to bojan it really makes me sad to see such a talent not on display or developing..

Scott

I hear that he goes to Fiorentina on Loan for 2 years. With a option to buy him?!?!! wtf.. And Fiorentina also loan Cassano from Samp...

Oh, Cassano Stay at Samp!

Last edited:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Like he is going to get some playing time for Fiorentina :rolleyes:

Even Jovetic isn`t playing in first team because of Gilardino-Mutu pairing...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He will surely get more playing time than in Benfica and Serie A is a bigger stage than Portugal so who knows, someone else might notice him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
how's he gonna get more playing time?

even if mutu is suspended he's still gonna be behind jojo and gila in attack.

txiki is a moron.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Because he was 4th striker in Benfica. Behind Cardozo, Saviola and Weldon. And to make things even worse they just bought Kardec and Eder Luis. So that would make Keirrison a 6h choice.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i think he will get playing time and this move is better for him then staying at benifica... poor guy he has switched teams like 4 times in the paast year cortiba-palmeiras-back to cortiba-barca-benfica-fiorentina

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Horrible move for both Keirrison and Fiorentina.

He was a panic signing because Cassano is a cunt, how the hell is a poacher supposed to replace Mutu?

The last backup striker forced his way out due to a lack of playing time and Prandelli is notoriously cautious with new players.

As a Fiorentina and Barcelona fan I absolutely hate this.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I hope for the best for him but I really hate this move all around, especially as Fiorentina already has 2 CF "wonderkids" in Babacar and that Bosnian-Swiss guy they just got.

Home of Barca Fans