Keirrison

S

Super Pippo

It is difficult to see the logic in the signing, does look like a panic buy. But the buy option isn't too high so it could work out well.

S

Super Pippo

I read 12-13M, not a lot for striker if he turns out to have a lot of gols in him.

jairzinho

honestly, i'm excited about seeing him in Fiorentina and think he will do well against odds. Fiorentina genuinely needed striker after Mutu drug ban and so K9 is not bad choice truly. of course he has to compete with Castillo, Gilardino etc but hopefully he will get playing time.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
honestly, i'm excited about seeing him in Fiorentina and think he will do well against odds. Fiorentina genuinely needed striker after Mutu drug ban and so K9 is not bad choice truly. of course he has to compete with Castillo, Gilardino etc but hopefully he will get playing time.
Who is Castillo ? He is going to compete with Gilardino and Jovetic..

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Castillo is gone, Keirrison is his replacement.

This Bosnian kid, Haris Seferović was also just bought for the same role, but he's 17 so I doubt we will see him for a few years anyway.

beef-supreme

The stupidest thing about this is that it is loss-loss for Barcelona. They send him to a club where he won't be able to impress, instead of to a small Spanish team. Either he flops and Barca throw 15 mill out the window or however much Txiki signed him for, or he, by whatever divine intervention, somehow succeeds, and we lose him for less money than what we bought him for.
This is ridiculous.
Stupid, utter bollocks, moronic, confused, shameful, hopeless etc. etc. etc.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The stupidest thing about this is that it is loss-loss for Barcelona. They send him to a club where he won't be able to impress, instead of to a small Spanish team. Either he flops and Barca throw 15 mill out the window or however much Txiki signed him for, or he, by whatever divine intervention, somehow succeeds, and we lose him for less money than what we bought him for.
This is ridiculous.
Stupid, utter bollocks, moronic, confused, shameful, hopeless etc. etc. etc.

Yup, this is a lose-lose situation.

Just like with Caceres.

S

Super Pippo

Not so much for La Viola though, if he flops it has only cost them his wages. If he is successful you have a bargain at Barca expense. It's maybe not what is needed right now, but he will be there long enough to sink or swim.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
:lol:

Like Pippo said it's a low risk move for Fiorentina and I don't blame Corvino after Cassano decided to be a cunt, but in reality it does nothing to stop the free fall. For Barcelona it's horrible business, nothing new though.

S

Super Pippo

It is an odd alternative to Cassano it has to be said. I can understand that move as it is an uncanny like for like replacement of Mutu, even in character. But Keirrison isn't anything like either of them, which makes it hard to understand. There is nothing to lose for La Viola in terms of money, and potentially get a good striker for cheap. But it could be a disaster for this season if Mutu is indeed banned and Jovetic has even the slightest of drops in form.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It is an odd alternative to Cassano it has to be said. I can understand that move as it is an uncanny like for like replacement of Mutu, even in character. But Keirrison isn't anything like either of them, which makes it hard to understand. There is nothing to lose for La Viola in terms of money, and potentially get a good striker for cheap. But it could be a disaster for this season if Mutu is indeed banned and Jovetic has even the slightest of drops in form.

Jovetic seems to already be finding his form after a long injury but yeah, if he gets hurt again the team is in serious trouble. There's always youth team trequartista Carraro but considering he's 17 I think if that was to happen we'd just have to expect the best from Vargas, Marchionni and Montolivo...But the problem with Fiorentina right now is on the defensive end anyway, Felipe is looking like a major bust and I hope Bolatti can get burn soon, because Donadel isn't composed enough to anchor the midfield by himself.

The team looked better during Mutu's injuries in the first half of the season anyway, Zanetti's long term injury is hurting more than this.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans