Keirrison

jairzinho

Castillo is gone, Keirrison is his replacement.

crap. i forgot Castillo went to Bari. but anyway, i can't understand why cules are so nervous about Keirrison move to Florence. i agree playing time is major problem, plus there is language barrier and then of course his inexperience of european football, but i am optimistic for him to do well. knowing type of striker he is, once he gets playing time, serie a should not be much of problem for him to adjust to style. brazilian strikers do well in italy and keirrison already proved what he can do in campeonato last season etc. so chill. :)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
crap. i forgot Castillo went to Bari. but anyway, i can't understand why cules are so nervous about Keirrison move to Florence. i agree playing time is major problem, plus there is language barrier and then of course his inexperience of european football, but i am optimistic for him to do well. knowing type of striker he is, once he gets playing time, serie a should not be much of problem for him to adjust to style. brazilian strikers do well in italy and keirrison already proved what he can do in campeonato last season etc. so chill. :)

In Florence strikers either sink or swim, the problem is Viola fans compare everyone to Batistuta and since then we have been privileged to see Luca Toni, Adrian Mutu and Alberto Gilardino knock in goals for la Viola. Castillo was another casualty, like Pazzini and Osvaldo before him and Keirrison will be expected to perform as soon as he's called upon. That being said the team could use help up front as without Mutu too large a burden of goals is on Gila, and if Corvino thinks Keirrison is going to help Prandelli should give him a chance.

He's definitely in a better position than Benfica, let's see what he does with it.

I'm not the least bit worried tbh, but very pissed off. How is this good for us? We are royally screwed either way. If he preforms we loose him for less money than we spent on him (buy out). If he doesn't preform we are stuck with a player no one wants.

So we are phuked, no?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'm just trying to be optimistic here... But there's a possibility this might turn out to be a good deal for us!!

First off there's only 3 players for the 2 striker spots at Fiorentina now. K9 would get to play CL. And lets suppose he does well from them, there's no guarantee that he's going to accept their contract right!? I mean the guy is a huge fan of Barcelona and if he does succeed there in Italy and Barca show interest in bringing him back why in he hell would he accept a contract for Fiorentina!? I sincerely hope it all goes only this way

But what a dumbass Txiki is!? Why not send him to some Spanish club you asshole... deals like these would only make Sandro look like God :sad:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
AC Milan coach Leonardo says he tried to sign the K9 but was beaten by Fiorentina... Every body appreciates his talent except us :sad:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
not true he just wont fit in the squad this season

hopefully next

i think he will get some gols for fiorentina gosh i hope he scores again inter

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's not in the squad for Wednesday; Bolatti and Ljajic are though, so I expect to see him soon as long as he looks good in practice.

Co0ter

AC Milan coach Leonardo says he tried to sign the K9 but was beaten by Fiorentina... Every body appreciates his talent except us :sad:

Watching Keirrison play upfront with Pato would of made me very, very happy.

At this point I just want him to play period. I want to watch him already.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
"Barcelona official website has announced that FC Barcelona and Fiorentina have agreed a loan deal that will take Keirrison de Souza to the Italian side until the end of next season. The deal includes an option to buy for 14 million euros though Barça have reserved the right to recover him."

What does that mean exactly!? That we have reserved our right to call him back whenever we feel so during the loan spell?

Ocelot

"Barcelona official website has announced that FC Barcelona and Fiorentina have agreed a loan deal that will take Keirrison de Souza to the Italian side until the end of next season. The deal includes an option to buy for 14 million euros though Barça have reserved the right to recover him."

What does that mean exactly!? That we have reserved our right to call him back whenever we feel so during the loan spell?

I think it's a buyback option, just like Man Utd have on Rossi. I think it's a bad move if he's an instant success at Fiorentina he will stay there.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
it cant be a buy back option if we havent sold him.

someone gimme a facepalm!

blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

Edit: On topic - I think it's simply possibility to recall him to Barça at the end of the season. No other way around it.

Ocelot

it cant be a buy back option if we havent sold him.

someone gimme a facepalm!

What i was trying to say that if Fiorentina buy him, we will have a buy back option. That's what i think i might be wrong and i think i am.

Home of Barca Fans