Keirrison

ranjix

Jefecito
Ooh...I din`t kno abt that. U mean Giovani Dos santos right?? That may b reason why he will grow upto 97 n Bojan only 91 in FIFA 09. But, Goal.com says that K9 will be used to get Villa in the team by loaning him to Valencia.

kiki#8

Ooh...I din`t kno abt that. U mean Giovani Dos santos right?? That may b reason why he will grow upto 97 n Bojan only 91 in FIFA 09. But, Goal.com says that K9 will be used to get Villa in the team by loaning him to Valencia.

Not Giovani dos Santos, other Geovani from hull city

E

Esteve

Agent: "The contract is ready, but it will only be signed next Friday, after the medical exams that will take place next week. I am very happy for Keirrison that he will be able to join Barcelona and continue his career in Europe..". I thought he was signing on Monday?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Keirrison may not be used in the deal involving David Villa, but instead used to reduce Bruno Alves's transfer fee from Porto. That's according to the Portuguese daily sport paper O JOGO.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
maybe cause Villa deal fell out ? u'll be going for Forlan

even if the villa deal falls through, we won't send him to portugal. if we go for forlan, we'll lower the asking price by including keirrison on loan for a year or so.

especially as we're not gonna f'n sign bruno alves. jesus.

E

Esteve

When is this Soriano press conference on? In just over an hour or so? I get the feeling he won't give us any clues about Villa's future after this long wait. That would be gay.

Barcilliant

What is happening with Kerrison-done deal or NOT??!!

Barca are moving VERY slowly in the trf market-Zhirkov gone, Eto maybe gone, Benzema gone, Ribery staying at Bayern or going to RM, Villa-no idea???

Fourteen

Monster Masch
We are moving slow indeed, but the Keirrison deal is done, Barca are just unsure on where to send him because I don't think they planned for him to spend the first season at Barca.

He may be used in the deal involving David Villa, or he may end up in Portugal with Porto, we'll see.

We're moving slow, but there is still time. We've been unlucky with Ibrahimovic. It was obvious he was the first target and the club moved quickly for him, but it wasn't to be. Ribery, possibly the same, just out priced and now Villa and Luis Felipe were negotiations have been difficult. It's possible Real Madrid are the reason for are short comings, setting the transfer record so high. But whatever the factors, we've been slightly unlucky but right to refuse to pay such large fee's for players as in the case with Ibrahimovic and Ribery.

Home of Barca Fans