Kévin Gameiro

Darko

He's a poacher, he just wouldn't fit in.
The only way I see him making it is being an inside forward ala Villa. But there's too many doubts, it could work out and it could be Arda 2.0.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Believe it or not, there is a role called "central winger". A great example of a central winger was Di Maria at Madrid in the season 13-14. Starts in central midfield, but goes near the byline repeatedly, crossing and dribbling from the left wing. But I'm not sure gasgas meant this.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I hope these rumors die fast. Get a younger player hungry for football not some overachiever from Sevilla looking for his last fat paycheck and gloryhunting.

Messi983

I love Monchi's work at Sevilla but we should be aware that it's easier to sign players for Sevilla than Barça. Sevilla is a selling club, Barça a buying club, that won't change anytime soon. I believe Monchi already has at least 5 players lined up as potential Gameiro's replacement in case he leaves but I doubt any of them is better than Gameiro right now in his mind. He'd love to keep him if he can.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I love Monchi's work at Sevilla but we should be aware that it's easier to sign players for Sevilla than Barça. Sevilla is a selling club, Barça a buying club, that won't change anytime soon. I believe Monchi already has at least 5 players lined up as potential Gameiro's replacement in case he leaves but I doubt any of them is better than Gameiro right now in his mind. He'd love to keep him if he can.

That is because of the budget restrictions from the club. He can sign equally good player or maybe better with half the money we pay him (if we buy him of course). Any coach/staff would want to keep a player who has been doing good rather than selling him. Unless the money offered is much more than his valuation or they are in huge debt.

There is no doubt Sevilla wants to keep Gameira but they don't mind selling him for high money and reinvesting again. Sevilla business plan is one of the best.

F

Flavia

If Barça pay the 40m, watch Monchi later sign 2 better options with that money.

Home of Barca Fans