Kylian Mbappé

raskolnikov

I hope nothing happens to be honest.

I would like to see the MNM attack for a season.
Let Ronaldo be with clueless Juve for another year angry.
Madrid like they are now, we can atleast compete for la liga.
Kane van stay at Spurs and leave city weak in attack.

serghei

I hope Madrid gets Mbappe while having to pay for him a lot, and Haaland goes to a non-rival EPL club for Barca (which is mostly Liverpool). Which means Chelsea or City (somewhat tolerable oil club), United won't be that bad either except their fans are huge twats and I browse redcafe once in a while.

If Madrid gets both Haaland and Mbappe we're in deep shit. It's an insane combo that would dominate the league for a decade. Especially Haaland. Mbappe I'm not really that worried about. Once teams will sit back, his efficiency is cut in half, but Haaland is tough to block. Big, technical, and fast all in one.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Don't see that big of a problem with him going to Madrid. I hope they get him this year for that rumoured fee compared to free the next.

Curious to know how much PSG are holding out for. What they paid for him initially or more than what they paid for Neymar?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
They don't have to sell though. I know that it sounds crazy to not cash in on a player in their last year of contract but money for them is irrelevant.

serghei

Don't see that big of a problem with him going to Madrid. I hope they get him this year for that rumoured fee compared to free the next.

Curious to know how much PSG are holding out for. What they paid for him initially or more than what they paid for Neymar?

With PSG it's not about money. Their owners are supremely arrogant and dictatorial. And Madrid snitching their biggest star from them is a big insult.

It doesn't matter what they do. Any option for them except extending Mbappe is bad.

Andresito

Staff member
With PSG it's not about money. Their owners are supremely arrogant and dictatorial. And Madrid snitching their biggest star from them is a big insult.

It doesn't matter what they do. Any option for them except extending Mbappe is bad.

I was referring to the Tweet from Althani.

If they sell him now it'll be for a 'symbolic' fee. Symbolic in the sense that they either make a profit on him or that they become the biggest sellers of all times.
So either +180m or +222m. I'm thinking it's the latter.

malvolio

Is Perez trying to do a Barto by paying that money? Just wait a year and pay a sign in bonus of 50 million to Mbappe.
Maybe Laporta pulls of a huge coup and we sign Haaland. Well, one can dream...

could be also a sign to show mbappe that they've wanted him but qataris didn't budge?

to further ensure mbappe is angry and dead set on signing for free next summer?

anyway, if kane is 175M eur, then mbappe should be 250M(not considering the fact he has 1 year left)

Porque

Might be a symbolic offer from Perez, expecting the Qatari to reject. But showing Mbappe they seriously want him and are willing to pay big, and also that the Qatari don't keep their word.

serghei

In before Perez gets Mbappe and Haaland for a combined transfer fee of 80m. That's basically Trincao + Gomes give or take. :lol:

El Flaco

I hope Madrid gets Mbappe while having to pay for him a lot, and Haaland goes to a non-rival EPL club for Barca (which is mostly Liverpool). Which means Chelsea or City (somewhat tolerable oil club), United won't be that bad either except their fans are huge twats and I browse redcafe once in a while.

If Madrid gets both Haaland and Mbappe we're in deep shit. It's an insane combo that would dominate the league for a decade. Especially Haaland. Mbappe I'm not really that worried about. Once teams will sit back, his efficiency is cut in half, but Haaland is tough to block. Big, technical, and fast all in one.

Mbappe consistently faces parked teams in PSG and has no issues with scoring goals.

I'm not sure Haaland & Mbappe will even play together. Someone has to be a clear-cut 2nd fiddle, which I doubt either of will accept. Both are potential Ballon d'Or winners in future, but there's only 1 throne as "the franchise player" for Real Madrid.

Morten

If its true we offered that much, its just as i thought, PSG doesn't care about money and wont sell, so either Mbappe renews or he leaves for free.

Andresito

Staff member
In before Perez gets Mbappe and Haaland for a combined transfer fee of 80m. That's basically Trincao + Gomes give or take. :lol:

Don't forget the extra fees surrounding these two. In reality it'll be more like a Coutinho transfer fee in total, at least.

Home of Barca Fans