Kylian Mbappé

Jair Ventura

That's why they were able to bid 180ME? At some point you have to draw a line, everything above that is utter madness (heck, 180ME is insane already).

There's no risk in bidding, they know Nasser wouldn't accept that. If they want to secure Mbapp? as badly as they say, pay what's asked and keep it moving. Should he not move before the deadline they risk him being convinced to extend after a great season with M & N.

mc_lovin

There's no risk in bidding, they know Nasser wouldn't accept that. If they want to secure Mbapp? as badly as they say, pay what's asked and keep it moving. Should he not move before the deadline they risk him being convinced to extend after a great season with M & N.

Sorry, but I am pretty sure they have the 180ME. Otherwise it could turn embarrassing very fast. The bold part is not how it works...

fergus90

I personally don’t think there is any chance he extends at PSG. I did however want Madrid to blow all that money on him rather than get him for free next season.

snowy

If Nasser is smart, he'd take the kaching! and scram

Get Camavinga, Alphonso Davies and Moukoko on loan for 1 year, establish good relations with BVB to pave the way for H2022

Jair Ventura

Catta

If QSG rejects Madrids offer, they will just lose Mbappe for free next summer. Huge gamble from them if they don't win the CL, will go down as one of the worst transfer decisions, an epic failure.

Jair Ventura

If QSG rejects Madrids offer, they will just lose Mbappe for free next summer. Huge gamble from them if they don't win the CL, will go down as one of the worst transfer decisions, an epic failure.

Yea, because QSI needs money lol

Worry about your clubs finances. PSG is good.

snowy

Or he'll do as he did with Verratti & Neymar. :messi:

well, the smartest for Kylian would be to stay considering his wingmen. That's dream service for a striker.

who knows, maybe he'll get addicted to the 6-star lounge service and renew his membership :lol:

mc_lovin

That's exactly how it works. The selling club sets the price, the buying club pays the fee or doesn't get the player.

PSG is simply not interested in selling, which is fair enough, but don't act like Madrid tried to steal him from you. They made a batshit crazy offer and you declined. I don't even deny it's a tough decision for your club (well, because money doesn't matter when you are state funded), but make no mistake, Madrid will get their guy. It's a lose-lose situation.

Horatio

You're welcome
As strange as it is PSG gives @(#* all about the 180 million. They don't need it. And if they need it they have other means to acquire it.

Jair Ventura

PSG is simply not interested in selling, which is fair enough, but don't act like Madrid tried to steal him from you. They made a batshit crazy offer and you declined. I don't even deny it's a tough decision for your club (well, because money doesn't matter when you are state funded), but make no mistake, Madrid will get their guy. It's a lose-lose situation.

It goes without saying that Kylian & a successful season means more to PSG and its handlers than 180m. That may seem batshit crazy to you, but it's nothing to QSI. Perez understood this as well as anyone given his relationship with Nasser.

Kylian is as much Madrid's guy as Neymar, Verratti, and Thiago Silva are Barca's. The Qatari's have shrugged off a military blockade for the last few years, and you think they're going to be intimidated and bullied by Florentino Perez? :lol:

KingLeo10

This is the first time I've seen a Brazilian cartwheel so hard for a country/regime I'm 99.9% certain he's never been to

:lol: Comical stuff :mou:

Morten

Hey Jair, still bragging about the strength of Ligue 1, now that they are below whatever the division in Portugal is called?

Kresor

It goes without saying that Kylian & a successful season means more to PSG and its handlers than 180m. That may seem batshit crazy to you, but it's nothing to QSI. Perez understood this as well as anyone given his relationship with Nasser.

Kylian is as much Madrid's guy as Neymar, Verratti, and Thiago Silva are Barca's. The Qatari's have shrugged off a military blockade for the last few years, and you think they're going to be intimidated and bullied by Florentino Perez? :lol:

Even if he won't leave QSG this summer, he ll go to RM for free in the next summer. I don't understand your arrogance :lol:

He ll never sign another contract with PSG, If he really wanted to, he would have signed the contract by now. You are just salty he ll leave this summer or next summer and you can't do anything about that.

Also, Haaland will never sign for your pathetic club, he ll go to RM 99%

Home of Barca Fans