Kylian Mbappé

Jair Ventura

Even if he won't leave QSG this summer, he ll go to RM for free in the next summer. I don't understand your arrogance :lol:

He ll never sign another contract with PSG, If he really wanted to, he would have signed the contract by now. You are just salty he ll leave this summer or next summer and you can't do anything about that.

Also, Haaland will never sign for your pathetic club, he ll go to RM 99%

- Maybe, maybe not. Either way, Nasser wont be bullied by them broke boys.

- He's currently under contract with PSG

- Worry about your own club and your catastrophic Financial situation.

Why are Barca supporters rallying in defense of Real Madrid of all clubs? Sad stuff.

Kresor

I'm a RM fan, dude.

And RM is not even broke, get your facts straight.

Even Bayern who don't have debts were reducing players wage.

All clubs did that.

KingLeo10

So much chest thumping for signing a 34 year old Messi to pair up with a past it Neymar and a hot and cold Mbappe.

EZ1ganXWAAECJRy.jpg

Wake me up when you assemble a trio like this when all 3 are in their prime.

SmilerBam

If that happens, Real will be the big winner with Mbapp? on a free and those 180 in bank ready to poach top players. We can only hope they buy Mbapp? now.

Yeah, i guess you are right. In any way, Barca is just fucked long term, Don't think we will be able to challenge for major trophies for the next 2-3 years. Such a grim reality.

SmilerBam

Na, them boys trash. How's the future of La Liga looking btw?

You are under the portuguese league in UEFA coefficients. Meanhwile,at the lowest point in 20 years, La Liga is second. If i would be you, i would be very careful at the dutch and russian league. They can overtake your mighty league soon too.

Jair Ventura

You are under the portuguese league in UEFA coefficients. Meanhwile,at the lowest point in 20 years, La Liga is second. If i would be you, i would be very careful at the dutch and russian league. They can overtake your mighty league soon too.

Thats cool & all, but idc.

Xaviniesta

- Maybe, maybe not. Either way, Nasser wont be bullied by them broke boys.

- He's currently under contract with PSG

- Worry about your own club and your catastrophic Financial situation.

Why are Barca supporters rallying in defense of Real Madrid of all clubs? Sad stuff.

imagine cartwheeling for this cunt

[tw]1122268079508029440[/tw]

ben arfa had him on strings :lol:

Home of Barca Fans