Kylian Mbappé

Barcilliant

Mbappe is a better overall player than Haaland but we never had any chance at him so it doesn't matter.

Doesn't mean he'll have the better career though. We'll see about that. But we definitely should get the second best option.

We were offered Mbappe but our clowns went for Dumbele instead.

Horatio

You're welcome
Madrid are few little steps above us.

They are hiding it better.

Madrid seems to be conditionally not quite there anymore. Maybe some players hit bad by covid, maybe age, maybe lack of rotation dunno.

PSG Barca game reminded me of the clasico where Madrid was sitting back trying to play on counter but both Barca and PSG still looked the fresher team in minute 90.

Andresito

Staff member
Current footballing status matters little when it comes to Madrid. They weren't the best team in the world when they signed Cristiano either.

feggydinho

He should re sign with psg. They are levels above Madrid with or without him

I don't think so, they're different without him and as ESPN said, PSG is currently Mbappe's team attacking-wise. Messi and others are like supporting cast. Veratti is on another level in the midfield too

Raketa10

I feel like once Mbappe realizes this and how La Liga regressed as it has...he might actually stay.

No way, he is going to Madrid. He needs some new challenges. If Mabappe ends up in Real and Haaland in Barca La Liga will rise once again. El Classico will again be the most important and most watched game of the season. Those two are basically the guarantee for some huge sponsorship deals. To be fair it's in the best interest of all parties that those two end up on opposing teams.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

He isnt going to PL. Like the great Florentino Perez said nobody watches when PL big team plays. Whole world watches when El clasico happens.

Raketa10

If Mbappe wants to leave he should go to PL. But if Real buys two new good midfield players they would be one of the best teams in the world again.

Why? Life in Spain is much better and Real will definitely rise again. They always do. Playing for Real is a much bigger thing than playing for a plastic club like City or PSG.

behindbrowneyes

Mbappe wants to prove himself abroad. Ligue1 must be boring already. All money of those oil-, sheikh- and state-clubs doesn't change the fact that Real Madrid is the much bigger club. Playing in front of 47k in Paris or in front of 80k+ in renovated Bernabeu while collecting the biggest sign-on fee in football history? Easy choice.

gregorrin10

If Mbappe wants to leave he should go to PL. But if Real buys two new good midfield players they would be one of the best teams in the world again.

They already have that in Valverde and Camavinga. They just need Carlo (or someone else) to finally move on from the oldies and actually give a chance to the young core. Or they risk creating 'another Isco and Ceballos' if they don't start moving on soon. I mean I hope they don't and that they screw them up irreparabbly. No player ever developed without playing (or playing 1-2 matches per month).

Home of Barca Fans