Kylian Mbappé

El Gato

Villarato!
He has 0 reasons to do that

I guess
Just dont like where it's going with him blocking Vinicius going forward
Carlo staying I would think means Vinicius is moved to RW which makes zero sense
Pochettino I'd trust a bit more to do better by a player like that

Would rather Mbappe signed 1+1, ended up playing more RW with Messi and Neymar fit over next year and then moved to RM to join Haaland and Vini

No as in you dont want it to happen?
Or no as in it's not going to happen?

Morten

I guess
Just dont like where it's going with him blocking Vinicius going forward
Carlo staying I would think means Vinicius is moved to RW which makes zero sense
Pochettino I'd trust a bit more to do better by a player like that

Would rather Mbappe signed 1+1, ended up playing more RW with Messi and Neymar fit over next year and then moved to RM to join Haaland and Vini

No as in you dont want it to happen?
Or no as in it's not going to happen?

Or he could join right now, if you don't want him to join in the summer then i don't know whats wrong with you, honestly.

Again, Mbappe isn't playing RW, not this summer, or the next.

khaled_a_d

Vini Mpabbe & Halaand will be almost impossible to workout for all of them.
And I doubt whoever makes the sacrifice will be happy with it, doubt it will work for more than 2 seasons.
Real will be better getting Mpabbe and moving on to find a proper RW.
Maybe Salah for short term, but that would be nightmare for me

El Gato

Villarato!
Or he could join right now, if you don't want him to join in the summer then i don't know whats wrong with you, honestly.

Again, Mbappe isn't playing RW, not this summer, or the next.

Nothing's wrong with me
Lot is wrong with people who want to buy Mbappe and completely strikethrough all the effort put into developing Vinicius by relegating him to bench or RW with a strike of a pen on Mbappe contract

Morten

Nothing's wrong with me
Lot is wrong with people who want to buy Mbappe and completely strikethrough all the effort put into developing Vinicius by relegating him to bench or RW with a strike of a pen on Mbappe contract

You might as well say you don't want him at all then, because wanting to actually buy him in a year makes zero sense, Mbappe doesn't magically turn into a RW just because he stays a year longer.

One of them will have to play out of position, regardless what year it is.

JamDav1982

Real will play Mbappe in his best position and take it from there.

Viniscus Jnr is not even close to the player Mbappe is to prioritise his development. If Viniscus cant fit round Mbappe he will be moved on.

serghei

Vini Mpabbe & Halaand will be almost impossible to workout for all of them.
And I doubt whoever makes the sacrifice will be happy with it, doubt it will work for more than 2 seasons.
Real will be better getting Mpabbe and moving on to find a proper RW.
Maybe Salah for short term, but that would be nightmare for me

:lol: Just not Salah please. Best player in the world in my book.

El Gato

Villarato!
You might as well say you don't want him at all then, because wanting to actually buy him in a year makes zero sense, Mbappe doesn't magically turn into a RW just because he stays a year longer.

One of them will have to play out of position, regardless what year it is.

Well, I dont
TBH I haven't for a while since been showing signs of rotten attitude, but been cutting him slack because of where he plays
Doesn't stop me getting excited for the good things he can bring, but lots more I dont like than with Haaland

Makes sense only if can make ends meet
This isn't a "let's sell Robben to make room for Cristiano" situation
This is a "we bought a better version of young Hazard and we're going to force him off because Cristiano 2.0 is coming" situation

Home of Barca Fans