Kylian Mbappé

Morten

Well, I dont
TBH I haven't for a while since been showing signs of rotten attitude, but been cutting him slack because of where he plays
Doesn't stop me getting excited for the good things he can bring, but lots more I dont like than with Haaland

Makes sense only if can make ends meet
This isn't a "let's sell Robben to make room for Cristiano" situation
This is a "we bought a better version of young Hazard and we're going to force him off because Cristiano 2.0 is coming" situation

Fair enough, agree to disagree.

Even though i like Vinicius, i would take an upgraded version of him, even if it may not be what the team needs the most.

The age difference isn't big either, only two years.

Haaland bring problems of his own btw, or rather, his father and Raiola.

fergus90

Haalands biggest problem is the frequency of his injuries. Apparently already missed more Bundesliga games in his career than Lewandowski, which is pretty mad.

No use paying all that money if he’s out for multiple games a year.

serghei

Haalands biggest problem is the frequency of his injuries. Apparently already missed more Bundesliga games in his career than Lewandowski, which is pretty mad.

Agreed. A year ago this transfer looked better than it does now tbh. If the numbers of this deal are crazy we should stay away imo.

FinBarcelonafan

Agreed. A year ago this transfer looked better than it does now tbh. If the numbers of this deal are crazy we should stay away imo.

Sadly I think we have to gamble here. Signing world's second most valuable footballer would be good for the image, gain respect for the project and .we badly need a striker.

We are not in position to say no.

El Gato

Villarato!
Fair enough, agree to disagree.

Even though i like Vinicius, i would take an upgraded version of him, even if it may not be what the team needs the most.

The age difference isn't big either, only two years.

Haaland bring problems of his own btw, or rather, his father and Raiola.

I know Raiola is an issue, but TBF big clubs manage to build a relationship with him so it's not like he'd necessarily look to do us over every time we need to negotiate.

Don't know why you'd prioritise something over what the team needs most though

I'm resigned to Mbappe coming either way, here's hoping he's less of a problem than his idol

fergus90

I know Raiola is an issue, but TBF big clubs manage to build a relationship with him so it's not like he'd necessarily look to do us over every time we need to negotiate.

Don't know why you'd prioritise something over what the team needs most though

I'm resigned to Mbappe coming either way, here's hoping he's less of a problem than his idol

Thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.

slicknick

since been showing signs of rotten attitude, but been cutting him slack because of where he plays
Doesn't stop me getting excited for the good things he can bring, but lots more I dont like than with Haaland

As far as soccer/football players' standards are concerned, I don't see much rotten attitude, unlike what some people suggest. If anything, he seems good at managing drama with fans, his contract situation et al by putting his trainings/games on top TBH. As for rotten attitude, it's not as if Haaland is squeaky clean either. They are pretty much even on that front.

El Gato

Villarato!
Thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.

Making it sound worse than it is lol

Think it's reasonable to be concerned about player's attitude. The last player who came here because playing for the club was his dream and club was banging on about signing him for 2 years prior to it happening didn't quite work out. It's not a given his quality will translate considering he's already complained about pressure in Paris. Don't know how he's gonna deal with nuclear heat when he pulls this stuff at RM after we were ready to splash 3 windows worth of profit on him

As far as soccer/football players' standards are concerned, I don't see much rotten attitude, unlike what some people suggest. If anything, he seems good at managing drama with fans, his contract situation et al by putting his trainings/games on top TBH. As for rotten attitude, it's not as if Haaland is squeaky clean either. They are pretty much even on that front.

He's been fine this year yes, but I think that's because he knows where he's likely to be and Paris can't stop him any longer
Earlier on though he complained a lot and was a letdown a few times. He'll come in at 22 and get maybe 1 season with Benzema. Then gotta count on CKM to set him straight after that. I just dont know if he's got the head for it.

Last edited:

gasgas

Perfect player for us

Home of Barca Fans