Kylian Mbappé

KingLeo10

Scenes when we make Haaland + a couple defensive signings and finish ahead of the Qataris in the CL next season (love Messi but QSG is forever an enemy)

:mou:

RF20

Banned
PSG is such a disgusting, dislikeable and nothing club really. Their chairman's wannabe big club statements make me laugh. Throwing billions and still failing to win a single European cup.

Nothing would be more fun to watch than their greatest asset leaving them for free. Not a club that can be taken seriously whatsoever. They sum up everything that's wrong with modern Football. Zero soul. State funded wankers.

Rant over!!

iniestaGOAT

PSG is such a disgusting, dislikeable and nothing club really. Their chairman's wannabe big club statements make me laugh. Throwing billions and still failing to win a single European cup.

Nothing would be more fun to watch than their greatest asset leaving them for free. Not a club that can be taken seriously whatsoever. They sum up everything that's wrong with modern Football. Zero soul. State funded wankers.

Rant over!!

Nah it's good. Extend the contract mbappe. Let's go.

Porque

PSG are offering Mbappe a two year extension with 50m net per season and 100m signing bonus (Le Parisien)

14c7366f882e48268d1f639ddb9db7c6.gif

feggydinho

PSG is almost useless without Mbappe, and Neymar has been horrible since he came back (I'm still hoping it's just a phase and not the new Neymar). One of the best decisions they might make is to sell Neymar and his wages and buy pacy wingers that still have the drive to win.

Rassvet

PSG is almost useless without Mbappe, and Neymar has been horrible since he came back (I'm still hoping it's just a phase and not the new Neymar). One of the best decisions they might make is to sell Neymar and his wages and buy pacy wingers that still have the drive to win.

Neymar has like 3-4 years left on 30m+ net. Will be tough as hell to sell him.

Andresito

Staff member
Breaking | Kylian Mbapp? has taken a knock in training this morning and will now undergo medical exams, 48 hours before the second leg against Real Madrid. (RMC)

Home of Barca Fans