Kylian Mbappé

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Noone talks about Mbappe. They talk about Auba and his goal celebration and how we humiliated Madrid.
That's the key. We are hot and people are jumping on board.

KingLeo10

Just imagine our young, talented, and hard working midfield...pinging balls to this pace monster :lol:

With him and 2 good defenders, we're in CL contention next season.

JamDav1982

As said yesterday if I am Mbappe and seeing the figures banded about for Haaland I am asking Real for huge money and signing on fees.

Looks like that is the game he is playing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Personally don't think there's a chance we get him, but if we can make him much, much more expensive for Real Madrid then that alone is hilarious.

DonAK

Good for Mbappe though. He can threaten Florentino into doubling the offer he's getting probably by saying "Well if that's too much I'll go to Barca".

A bit too early for it though. If Haaland announces he's going to City soon he'll have all the leverage to get whatever he wants from them.

Morten

Good for Mbappe though. He can threaten Florentino into doubling the offer he's getting probably by saying "Well if that's too much I'll go to Barca".

A bit too early for it though. If Haaland announces he's going to City soon he'll have all the leverage to get whatever he wants from them.

If it was really about money he would stay at PSG.

DonAK

If it was really about money he would stay at PSG.

If he/his agents think they can leverage Real Madrid into offering close to what PSG are offering too then why wouldn't they try at least? He'll obviously still go to you guys if you offer less money than PSG, but it's a pretty simple negotiation tactic since Florentino is desperate to sign him.

Home of Barca Fans