Kylian Mbappé

Porque

It is true that La Liga depends on Madrid and Barca but I don't think you can ever design a set of rules that have different criteria for different participants. It will never work.

Absolutely. But it needed to be relaxed in a way to allow the big clubs to return and maximised to their pre Covid revenues.

And their should have been a bigger dialogue over how the salary cap is generated.

Instead Tebas went (on public appearance, perhaps if we have all the details he is correct) hard against any opposite view because Barcelona and Madrid didn't agree to the CVC.

malvolio

31E5C0AB-9668-4C98-8F38-F65EF2C74BF1.jpeg

Zizou black magic will make them CL winners next season and Messi score 30+ goals.

Zidane and the GOAT! :worthy:

Catta

Its been two hours since it was officially announced, and yet Jair ''The Project'' Ventura and the rest of the QSG trolls are not back here gloating about it.

Strange :thinking:

malvolio

Messiboys will support their club

Only seeing this now as I got the Scottish drunkard on ignore.

You spend more time in the Messi thread than me. Don't know who follows who. But then again you're the laughing stock of the forum. Senior laughing stock.

Horatio

You're welcome
In 20 years Killian Mbappe will release a biography and reveal having found out real madrid bribes refs was one of reasons for not having completed the move.

Calling it now.

Mark this post.

Home of Barca Fans