Kylian Mbappé

Messigician

🚨🗣️ Kylian Mbappé: "I didn't know a letter could k*ll someone. It's just a letter. I don't care about the reactions."

Madrid fans going crazy

Andresito

Staff member
Even if it's close to impossible, surely Laporta must plan to at least try to bring him in in 2024. Would be incredible if we could get him for that LW spot.

1% chance
99% faith

Messi983

Some random Qatari/Saudi club to sign him next year on a free and loan him to us. That's why Laporta was in Qatar yesterday and in SA a week or so ago.

malvolio

Out of our reach with his current salary and renewal bonuses. Plus he seems like a grade A cunt personality wise.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Psg is short of a good coach and sporting director to reach greatness. Will still always remain an oil state backed club. But from a sports project perspective he might not have made a bad choice. Also think mbappe loves paris more than most people think. Club prolly grew on him and all his friends are psg supporters.

Might turn out to have been right again all along?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Any serious source other than "PSG Portal Community" reporting that Madrid and PSG are actually negotiating for a transfer this summer?

I don't believe for a second that Florentino would do that.

jamrock

They did bid 180m euros, when he had one year left on his contract last time around, so it's not unprecedented.

Only thing that may stop it, is Perez having more pride than Barto, so he may not go back in for a French man, after he rejected Madrid.

But Mbappe is 5x better than Cadrioman so it's worth it.

CatalinR10

355471810_227782283447005_3827422307436068107_n.jpg

NKMaribor

Any serious source other than "PSG Portal Community" reporting that Madrid and PSG are actually negotiating for a transfer this summer?

I don't believe for a second that Florentino would do that.

Mbappe has effectively taken leverage from QSG and himself. It also avoids humiliating Qatar by signing Mbappe for "free", which is crucial given interests of both RM and Perez. Secondly, financial package will likely be smaller than in case of free agent Mbappe which would be pain the ass. Thirdly, Benzema leaving and New Bernabeu waiting for new generational talent to complete new sporting and financial era.

It makes all the sense of the world of doing it now.

Home of Barca Fans