Kylian Mbappé

Porque

Liverpool on a short term contract and then to Madrid in a few years time is also possible.

It may even be easier than making a straight jump from Paris to Madrid, with all the political pressures that have been in the way of that movement.

Andresito

Staff member
I can imagine Madrid signing Mbappe and actually decide to move on from Vini. They'd earn loads of money selling him and could even see PSG going for it as Mbappe replacement. But I think Vini would prefer PL. He'd be a much more affordable option compared to Mbappe and might even coexist with Haaland at City.

They've sold starters like Varane and Casemiro before. That's why I think it won't be too outlandish to consider a sale of Vini. Removes the dilemma of who plays where, just need a CF then.

iniestaGOAT

Liverpool on a short term contract and then to Madrid in a few years time is also possible.

It may even be easier than making a straight jump from Paris to Madrid, with all the political pressures that have been in the way of that movement.

No chance
He has embarrassed Madrid over and over again.
He has to join now..and not go to Liverpool.
if not I am sure Madrid will finally find some dignity and finally let it go completely

Morten

I'd like to see Liverpool completely breaking their wage structure for him, cause we all know Mbappe isn't the type to take a wage cut.

Mbappe's wages and bonuses are crazy, doesn't get talked about enough, prob wont get that amount anywhere else but PSG.

malvolio

I'd like to see Liverpool completely breaking their wage structure for him, cause we all know Mbappe isn't the type to take a wage cut.

Mbappe's wages and bonuses are crazy, doesn't get talked about enough, prob wont get that amount anywhere else but PSG.
Already 25, probably no CL and Ballon this year too. Even though there is a Euro in the Summer and France are clear favorites to win it.

But yeah, his salary isn't talked about enough. No club can match it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Probably that was the reason why he decided to stay at PSG, guy loves money.

Morten

Already 25, probably no CL and Ballon this year too. Even though there is a Euro in the Summer and France are clear favorites to win it.

But yeah, his salary isn't talked about enough. No club can match it.

If he wins Euros he will take the Ballon Dor, in all likelihood.

Tournaments are valued way higher than club football when it comes to awards, he got 3rd place in Ballon Dor for a good world cup, despite doing nothing of note at club level.

He probably gets a Ballon Dor at PSG, prob no UCLs though.

Jenks

Yeah it's crazy to think how much of his club career he has effectively wasted so far.

I suppose once you win the World Cup nothing else seems to matter as much.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Home of Barca Fans