Kylian Mbappé

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pretty much this. He won't become a legend for them. 2-3 CLs with Mbappe don't mean anything for Real. Him winning at least 1 CL with PSG is something else.

Also, he isn't in the GOAT category and will never reach that. CR isn't considered a legend of Real Madrid by their fans. Statistically he is one, but the love between CR and fans just wasn't there. I wouldn't expect another foreign egomaniac like Mbappe to be seen by Real fans other than a shinny new toy that will get discarded once he stops producing the goods.

But i doubt being a PSG legend is a big honour, i mean Zlatan was a beast for them but still nobody remember him really...

malvolio

But i doubt being a PSG legend is a big honour, i mean Zlatan was a beast for them but still nobody remember him really...
He won't be a Real Madrid legend either, so what's the point? Winning a CL with PSG at least makes him a legend there.

If he even cares about that sort of stuff anyway.

Temptation

Mbappe will be a Football legend. Doesn't matter if he isn't a particular club's legend.

Mbappe should concentrate on winning the CL with any club possible and should move to a better league.

Andresito

Staff member
PSG forward Kylian Mbappe and his camp are unconvinced by Real Madrid's latest offer as it is lower than a previous proposal from May 2022. (The Athletic)

This guy still thinking about monedas?

Temptation

At this point, it's EMBARRASSING for Madrid and Perez.

If they have any self respect, they won't go for Mbappe. Guy's been playing them like a fiddle for years now. :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
At this point, it's EMBARRASSING for Madrid and Perez.

If they have any self respect, they won't go for Mbappe. Guy's been playing them like a fiddle for years now. :lol:
Nah, at this point it's a take it or leave it kind of offer from Madrid. They aren't desperate for him.

feggydinho

PSG forward Kylian Mbappe and his camp are unconvinced by Real Madrid's latest offer as it is lower than a previous proposal from May 2022. (The Athletic)

This guy still thinking about monedas?
Lol, and why would he leave for a lower offer. In the end, it's better for Barca if he renews with PSG. It's simple negotiations going on, and Madrid can always increase the offer or move on

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There were bigger player like Zidane, R9, Cristiano Siunaldo and none of them made the circus which is Mbappe doing for years now. In his mind he is probably thinking he is bigger than Real Madrid and if Perez has a bit self-respect like Tempt said, he would forget Mbappe. He would also avoid the Vini/Mbappe drama.

feggydinho

There were bigger player like Zidane, R9, Cristiano Siunaldo and none of them made the circus which is Mbappe doing for years now. In his mind he is probably thinking he is bigger than Real Madrid and if Perez has a bit self-respect like Tempt said, he would forget Mbappe. He would also avoid the Vini/Mbappe drama.
Madrid would be something else if they get Mbappe (They and ManCity would probably be the strongest in terms of Squad). So many winners in one team, Bellingham, Mbappe so I understand why Madrid is still trying to get him (12 goals in 14 World Cup games is no easy feat).
Would be interesting to see how they fit him and Vini though.

Home of Barca Fans