Kylian Mbappé

Andresito

Staff member
...until next time
Of course. Mbappe is the best in the world in his position. Clubs will always want him.

Madrid aren't desperate to sign that kind of player though, but it's a good market opportunity if they can get him on their terms.

If he changes his mind about it next year then I'm sure Madrid will still welcome him, as would any team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Madrid would be something else if they get Mbappe (They and ManCity would probably be the strongest in terms of Squad). So many winners in one team, Bellingham, Mbappe so I understand why Madrid is still trying to get him (12 goals in 14 World Cup games is no easy feat).
Would be interesting to see how they fit him and Vini though.

I think Vini would leave Real if Mbappe comes so imo it's better for them if they buy Haaland, it's either:

1.Mbappe, ham

2.Vini, ham, haaland

The second option looks stronger for me 🤔

fergus90

Thing is Mbappe is Parisian so I can understand the dilemma for him.

Real won’t be too arsed if he doesn’t join but I can imagine Haaland would their target in 2025 should Mbappe say no again.

fergus90

Mbappe to Villa. By 2025, Villa will be in the CL challenging for all trophies. Unai Emery's army!
I did think that. If he knows what’s good for his career he makes the move. Mbappe on the left, Bailey on the right. Time to make space in the trophy cabinet for the second trophy.

Temptation

As per the Independent, Kylian Mbappe would "willingly join" Arsenal this summer but a move is unlikely as the Gunners don't want to break their entire financial strategy 😲

Just imagine him in their current team 🔥

@Birdy will it work?

Morten

As per the Independent, Kylian Mbappe would "willingly join" Arsenal this summer but a move is unlikely as the Gunners don't want to break their entire financial strategy 😲

@Birdy will it work?

Mbappe has priced himself out of the market, no real club will break their entire wage structure for him.

Birdy

@Birdy will it work?

Thankfully there are clubs like Arsenal and Pool, who have values and structures above the whim of an entitled diva with a lot of complexes

Daisymorr

If Madrid add him to the squad we are in big trouble for 10 years!
He needs to make a move somewhere that tests him every week. He could be a much bigger star worldwide out of PSG.

Kinda lost interest in him there. 2-3 years there was enough. Should have left 2 years ago.

1.2 million a week is hard to refuse....

FinBarcelonafan

He needs to make a move somewhere that tests him every week. He could be a much bigger star worldwide out of PSG.

Kinda lost interest in him there. 2-3 years there was enough. Should have left 2 years ago.

1.2 million a week is hard to refuse....
What does he do with money? Nothing at this point

Birdy

I feel adding him would be Perez's biggest mistake. He is still glued to the Galactico ideology of the end of 20th cent.

Despite his obvious qualities, the guy has huge attitude issues, and I see him causing problems in the dressing room 100%
Let alone that he would clash with Vinicius for that left hand side spot

Reactions: BJJ

Home of Barca Fans