Kylian Mbappé

Porque

Imagine if Mboula can step up with all the exits at Monaco and turn into a World Class player.

I am pretty sure that he would have an incline on returning to Barcelona. This could work out will for us.

Hidz

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="nl"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Stevan Jovetic is about to be unveiled as a Monaco player. He'll wear the number 10 shirt. Currently Kylian Mbappe's... <a href="https://t.co/sV5Zx8XIOg">pic.twitter.com/sV5Zx8XIOg</a></p>— Coral (@Coral) <a href="https://twitter.com/Coral/status/902123930210664448">28 augustus 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It really is happening..

Garrus

It's a loan without obligation. No FFP issues.
Why in the hell will monaco loan one of the their best players to their main local rival, Without a guarantee that he'll be bought by them next season, When he'll have only one year remaining in his contract, What's in it for them?
Makes no sense.

Julien

Why in the hell will monaco loan one of the their best players to their main local rival, Without a guarantee that he'll be bought by them next season, When he'll have only one year remaining in his contract, What's in it for them?
Makes no sense.
Doesn't make any sense for Monaco :lol:, but he's right I read the french press, and it's a loan with no obligation. They say it is to avoid FFP, and that Monaco agreed...

I leave the football sphere for a few days, and they manage to buy MBappe in the meantime. Hopefully UEFA will do something.

Messi983

What can UEFA do? They signed Neymoney as a free agent and got Mbappe on loan so basically they didn't spend anything.

Lutece FC

Doesn't make any sense for Monaco :lol:, but he's right I read the french press, and it's a loan with no obligation. They say it is to avoid FFP, and that Monaco agreed...

I leave the football sphere for a few days, and they manage to buy MBappe in the meantime. Hopefully UEFA will do something.
I'm right 95 % of the time here, but i'm still insulted. I was right on Verratti's case. I was right on Barto.

What can UEFA do ? Paris Saint-Germain have the best lawyers. UEFA is fucked. You can't change the rules for a past move.

It's well done and they have to accept it. They accept it during years and years with Berlusconi, Agnelli, Moratti, enormous debt unpaid for Real, Barca, Atletico, Valencia (another kind of financial doping.) They event created a special rule "Section 12" in the FFP for Ac Mila, and Inter.
The only difference is the owner.

Last edited:

kollegah

I'm right 95 % here, but i'm still insulted. I was right on Verratti's case. I was right on Barto.

What can UEFA do ? Paris Saint-Germain have the best lawyers. UEFA is fucked. You can't change the rules for a past move.

It's well done and they have to accept it. They accept it during years and years with Berlusconi, Agnelli, Moratti, enormous debt unpaid for Real, Barca, Atletico, Valencia (another kind of financial doping.) They event created a special rule "Section 12" in the FFP for Ac Mila, and Inter.

PSG bugs like you are so annoying, big mouth until PSG gets trashed in CL Quarter, then calm until the transfer window comes up and dick*ucking the barca obsessed quatari.

repeat

springfield

I'm right 95 % here, but i'm still insulted. I was right on Verratti's case. I was right on Barto.

It's true that if they played by the rules then there is nothing UEFA can do. They will probably adapt their rules to avoid this kind of things in the future. But if Mbappe is on loan this season, then there is still some chance that things might change before and have a negative impact on PSG & Mbappe transfer.

1993Kaan1993

Makes no sense.

Please stop this crap. Monaco is not PSG's local rival. it's like Valencia/Sevilla and Barca. Barca kept buying from them as well.

Same goes for Barca. Barca had no rival in La Liga. Real only managed to win it when Barca made many mistakes. And that was the worst Barca in the last 10-15 years. PSG has no rival in Ligue 1, BM has no rival in Bundesliga, Chealse and M.City has no rival in EPL. A team only can win it when both makes big mistakes.

People says 5-6 teams plays for EPL title.

-Liverpool hasn't won a title since 1990.
-Arsenal hasn't won a title for a long time.
-with Ferguson, M.United managed to compete with them, after him, they couldn't.
-l even don't remember when the last time Totenham won a league title.

By the way, if PSG didn't sign Mbappe, he would go to Real. l think most would prefer a PSG move than a Real move for him.

1993Kaan1993

PSG bugs like you are so annoying, big mouth until PSG gets trashed in CL Quarter, then calm until the transfer window comes up and dick*ucking the barca obsessed quatari.

repeat

what makes you think PSG gets trashed in Champions League? with Neymar, Mbappe and Fabiano, PSG's attack and midfield reached another level. Defence is not bad either. The only weakness current PSG has, is Kurzawa. Previous team was already Champions quarter level team. This team is only capable of team who can stop Real from winning 3rd Champions League in a row. You better pray for PSG.

Also Barca benefited too much from Neymar deal. 222 m euros is a great number, when you know how to use it.

Home of Barca Fans