Kylian Mbappé

Jair Ventura

So? How many UCL's you have with all the money QATAR has pumped into your team? Still behind Olympique Marseille. Red Star Belgrade and Steaua Bucharest i see. You guys are indeed a mASSIVE club. Just like Citeh.

I'm focused on the future. You're stuck in the past because you've not much to look forward to.

Why are Barca supporters so intent on defending Real Madrid? I thought you guys were bitter rivals?

Kresor

Dude, you quote a source that isn't even tier 1-2.

Yes, they reduced wage, but because they were smart to realise that if they don't do that, they ll become like Barca.

Bayern is in a good financial shape, yes, but that's why they ll never bring players like Ronaldo, Mbappe, Kaka to their team and will be in RM shadow.

Also if you cut wage in COVID era, that doesn't mean you are broke, wtf, you do it to balance the budget, because you can't sell tickets anymore, at least not in the last 1 season and a half.

snowy

- Maybe, maybe not. Either way, Nasser wont be bullied by them broke boys.

- He's currently under contract with PSG

- Worry about your own club and your catastrophic Financial situation.

Why are Barca supporters rallying in defense of Real Madrid of all clubs? Sad stuff.

That's the point! The Sheik is doing Madrid a solid by rejecting their offer, given they'll get him for free next year.

summing it up:

- Madrid wins by signing him as a free agent
- Mbapp wins by getting 6-star service and cruising L1 bumping up his stats, and getting Big Willy sign-on bonus from floflo
- Sheik gets what? Turtleboy in cage for 1 more year when he could just as well ask Flo to send Bale on a loan along with the 180 mil or just some other striker like Ings, Vardy, Calvert-Lewin ...

Unless he knows for sure that K will renew, sheik risk getting cucked hard ma dude! It's like holding on to his prize dancer when all she longs for is being with the Real man :giggle:

mc_lovin

I'm focused on the future. You're stuck in the past because you've not much to look forward to.

Why are Barca supporters so intent on defending Real Madrid? I thought you guys were bitter rivals?

I don't really feel like I am defending Real when I state the truth, aka they have the money. They played their hand conservatively the last few years, were ruthless to key players (like Ramos) or paved their way (like Varane). Sold decent talents (Hakimi, Odegaard) for good money.

To our situation: we have plenty to look forward to. We aren't a financial powerhouse anymore, but have a wonderful generation coming up. That's exciting enough (for me at least).

Morten

That's the point! The Sheik is doing Madrid a solid by rejecting their offer, given they'll get him for free next year.

summing it up:

- Mbapp wins by getting 6-star service and cruising L1 bumping up his stats, and getting Big Willy sign-on bonus from floflo
- Sheik gets what? Turtleboy in cage for 1 more year when he could just as well ask Flo to send Bale on a loan along with the 180 mil or just some other striker like Ings, Vardy, Calvert-Lewin ...

Unless he knows for sure that K will renew, sheik risk getting cucked hard ma dude! It's like holding on to his prize dancer when all she longs for is being with the Real man :giggle:

A significantly better chance of winning CL, if nothing else, but they better actually win it this season then.

SmilerBam

I am not defending Real Madrid. Look at my posts, maybe others do. Actually, i wish Mbappe to stay at QSG than joining Madrid. But you attacked a league that is much better than yours, even now. And it ll be forever better, no matter how much money you guys have. Also the future...we will be 2-3 years in the wilderness, that s all. We are too big to fall forever. We will be back. So you and Citeh should make the most of these few years, because the historic, big clubs will always be back. I wish you good luck in renewing Mbappe, but no luck in the UCL.
P.S.I know you guys are giddy now, but look at the bigger picture. Since Qatar bought you, you won the UCL zero times. Barca have two of those. Plus constantly winning the league in front of great Real Madrid and Atletico. You guys didn't even win the title every season, how it should be normal. You lost the title to Lille and Montpellier. Abysmal for how much money that state has pumped into your team.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

summing it up:

- Yea, he's doing Madrid a favor by holding onto our ST and not putting our season in jeopardy.

To sum it up:

- We don't care

- Oh well, whatever happens after this season happens. We've signed Messi and want to see the trio play together.

- What he & his supporters want. To watch Messi, Neymar, and Mbapp? play together.

- That can be your focus, we don't care. We'll be enjoying one of the best attacking fronts of all time play together. If even for a season, it's well worth it for our supporters. It's not our money.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
- Yea, he's doing Madrid a favor by holding onto our ST and not putting our season in jeopardy.

To sum it up:

- We don't care

- Oh well, whatever happens after this season happens. We've signed Messi and want to see the trio play together.

- What he & his supporters want. To watch Messi, Neymar, and Mbapp? play together.

- That can be your focus, we don't care. We'll be enjoying one of the best attacking fronts of all time play together. If even for a season, it's well worth it for our supporters. It's not our money.

Mbappe wants to leave tho

Jair Ventura

I am not defending Real Madrid. Look at my posts, maybe others do. Actually, i wish Mbappe to stay at QSG than joining Madrid. But you attacked a league which is much better than yours, even now. And it ll be forever better, nomatter how much money you guys have. Also the future...we will be 2-3 years in the wilderness, that s all. We are too big to fall forever. We will be back. So you and Citeh should make the most of these few years, because the historic, big clubs will always be back. I wish you good luck in renewing Mbappe, but no luck in the UCL.

You can feel however you want about La Liga, history, whatever. I promise you I don't care.

fergus90

So did Neymar & Verratti. How'd that turn out?

Thing is both Neymar and Verratti had quite a few years left on their contract so PSG had much more leverage if I'm not mistaken? But if they value a season of Mbappe/Messi/Neymar together worth more than 180 million then so be it.

From my personal standpoint I just wanted to see Madrid blow all that money on one player. We got the likes of Eric Garcia for free and they're gonna nab Mbappe :lol:

Home of Barca Fans