Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

https://vine.co/v/O7jd6Tx9Zmd

Suspicious.gif

Kerrybai

Whoa...Good by Ballon dor for Messi :pique:

I think most regular supporters would give the Ballon to Ronaldo, but footballers, coaches and journalists will tend to appreciate assists and play making just as much as goals so Messi still has a great chance to win it. I think it's 50/50 at the moment.

The bookmakers are usually spot on with this and they have the 2 tied.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Who cares about these personal political awards? They will always be subjective and open for interpretation. Whats not open for interpretation is the winner of trophies which are coming to Barca this year :neymar:

blaugrana1987

It is OK, give him his 3rd ball.

To most football fans (not just Barca fans), there is no amount of Ballon d'Or that will make Ronaldo a better player overall than Messi.
I agree, but I can't shake the feeling it was 4vs1 and in near future it could be 4 for Ronaldo. Messi will have no place in comparison with Maradona then when years go by which is a shame as Messi is def greatest player that has ever kicked the ball.

One part of me wanted Messi to demolish Ronaldo as he is epitome of what Real is. Just imagine him having 5-6 bdors and Ronaldo 1. When they retire it ballons will be remembered not their play and their position I'm afraid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think most regular supporters would give the Ballon to Ronaldo, but footballers, coaches and journalists will tend to appreciate assists and play making just as much as goals so Messi still has a great chance to win it. I think it's 50/50 at the moment.

The bookmakers are usually spot on with this and they have the 2 tied.

If Ronaldo keeps this crazy form of his and keeps scoring (no matter how easy they are, PKs etc.), he will win the Ballon o'Dor for sure.

Ballon O'Dor these days is awarded to the person who scored the most goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans