La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

I think Valencia will finish above Atlético this season. Atlético seem to lack the hunger and motivation they had in previous years and when you don't have 15-20 world class players in your squad, this motivation is necessary to enable you to keep up with the big boys for a long and exhausting competition like the league campaign.

barcanuck

Most dangerous team in the world at set pieces : Atletico. Last game too both goals from Godin + Miranda set pieces.

Alarcón

You can't stay on top with only local players... they could be amazing if they bought non-Basque players, certainly have the money

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Fuck this horrible spell. Things are early and there's no way Athletic can be written off but the form needs to pick up fast and with loads of consistency. I know we can take Sevilla but Valencia worries me, can't do anything but wait unfortunately :cry:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
OK, so Valencia most likely will earn their 3 points tomorrow, which will make us, Sevilla and them tied at 13 points each, leading Atletico and Real Madrid by merely 2 and 4 points respectively.

Again we are lacking consistency, for no reason other than collective fatigue that I could think of, we had a very poor game today. Once again we struggle in these away games. Just yesterday, some fellow Cules were so optimistic thinking we would win the league for sure. I hope today's game was a fluke, an anomaly rather than some of those collective brain-farts we had last season that became the new normal by the second half of the last season. Defensively we are better, offensively not so much, still heavily relied upon Messi's individual performance. If Messi is off, we are off. Can't wait to have Suarez back. But I know we must not have high expectations right away, it will take time for him to gel with the rest if the team. Come on Barca, let's play quicker, more 1-2's and don't always hog the ball. So far this season we are still playing the pretty predictable game tat we have played for two seasons.

Barcadub

3-0 win for Valencia and they will be top on goal difference.

Putting the pressure on Córdoba already. Last 3 games they have scored 3 goals in each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans