Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Exactly but she will insult us Culés on twitter...:(

maxresdefault.jpg

Well well she can insult me all she likes if im allowed a little treat afterwards :neymar:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sure if fans were voting, but as I said those voting are smarter than the average fan and recognize the importance of assists and play making. Also it's really silly to count Messi out when the classico has not been played. Finally we could be well clear of Madrid in the league by the time the voting begins which will go against Ronaldo.

Good point on the importance of the league standing by the time of the voting.

I do think the journalists have a pretty good idea of who has had the best year etc. However, to most of the team captains and coaches that are voting (they probably don't follow the games as closely as us fans and the journalists), it is more of a popularity contest and whoever scores the most goals register with them. Case in point, last year Ronaldo beat Ribery by a pretty significant margin.

We all would but that's a knock out competition which requires as much luck as it does skill.

I certainly agree. The point I was trying to make is that I can't be happy at all if we win the league and Real Madrid ends up winning the CL. They are clearly more of a tournament team today.

Barcadub

I'd rather we win the CL than the league though.

After the El Classico we will know where we stand, the league could be pretty much ours if we win that game. even if it is so soon in the season.

We could afford to rest players at certain times then afterwards to concentrate on the CL

Copa del rey will be a reserve side.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Blatter didnt change the vote...

Messi genuinely didn't deserve it last year though, so voting for Cronaldo wasn't exactly a sign of being blinded by stats or anything. This year so far I'd say it's even, la decima, CL record, numbers are in favour of CR but the CL final and his pathetic celebration in it (which loads of papers criticised), the WC and Real's standing in la liga will go against him. Messi just needs to continue to play as well as he does to be in with a shout.

CuleLife4Life

After the El Classico we will know where we stand, the league could be pretty much ours if we win that game. even if it is so soon in the season.

We could afford to rest players at certain times then afterwards to concentrate on the CL

Copa del rey will be a reserve side.

Lets not forget about those cunts at Atleti. We need to figure out a way to soundly beat them, not draw because its been over a year since we have.

Cule4life

The Culest
Messi genuinely didn't deserve it last year though, so voting for Cronaldo wasn't exactly a sign of being blinded by stats or anything. This year so far I'd say it's even, la decima, CL record, numbers are in favour of CR but the CL final and his pathetic celebration in it (which loads of papers criticised), the WC and Real's standing in la liga will go against him. Messi just needs to continue to play as well as he does to be in with a shout.

Ronaldo didnt deserve it either then. Using Ronaldo fanboys favourite logic "Oh but he didnt win any major trophies in 2012 while Ronaldo won La liga"

Lets not forget about those cunts at Atleti. We need to figure out a way to soundly beat them, not draw because its been over a year since we have.

They are looking weak. They will probably drop points elsewhere so La Liga might not even depend on our head to head. But yeah for cups they might be a threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans