La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuleLife4Life

Ronaldo didnt deserve it either then. Using Ronaldo fanboys favourite logic "Oh but he didnt win any major trophies in 2012 while Ronaldo won La liga"

They are looking weak. They will probably drop points elsewhere so La Liga might not even depend on our head to head. But yeah for cups they might be a threat

Ehh we tend to drop points later on in the season as well. Last season's Camp Nou game still breaks my heart because I though we were out, then in, then finally out. If we stay consistent all season, we should win comfortably.

The funny thing about La Liga is that big teams tend to drop points against smaller teams f*cking them over in the long run when the title chase is winding down.

Cule4life

The Culest
It´s easier to win the league.

Not really we have Atleti in the mix too now so we cant just relax when Madrid implode like 2 years ago

And CL needs a lot of luck. Case in point- After Di maria Madrid's man of the tournament was Missitaryan......

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
After the El Classico we will know where we stand, the league could be pretty much ours if we win that game. even if it is so soon in the season.

We could afford to rest players at certain times then afterwards to concentrate on the CL

Copa del rey will be a reserve side.

Way too early to say that, even if we won the first leg of the Clasico. The key is for us to maintain the consistency that we were lacking last year, especially in away games. If we manage to find consistency, yes, we are very hopeful.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I agree it is easier to win the league. Even though the league is long and a grinding process, you have enough time and chances to recover from fumbles. The CL requires a lot of luck, you had one bad game, or even just a clumsy moment that was capitalized by your opponent, you are over and out.

The fact that we only won 2 CL trophies in a span of 5 years between 2008 and 2012 when we were considered "the best club team in the history of football" (an honor that has not been topped) speaks to that.

Kerrybai

Blatter didnt change the vote...

Fifa then.

Way too early to say that, even if we won the first leg of the Clasico. The key is for us to maintain the consistency that we were lacking last year, especially in away games. If we manage to find consistency, yes, we are very hopeful.

Even this early on I'm 90% sure we will win. 4/4 without Saurez and I fully expect 5/5 tomorrow. Atletico will be good again this seaosn but I don't see them topping 90 points while Madrid are too unbalanced. We have a solid defence now which will bail us out when our forward line is not doing well, case and point villarreal.

Last edited:

Barcadub

The El Classico will be a major, major statement.But if we lose that well then its all to play for. Lets see how Real perform against Villarreal at the weekend which is a tricky tie.

The fixture list suit us. Beat Real and we have Sevilla at home followed up with Valencia away the following month. and then Atletico at home in January. We should be winning all our home games this year. No team should leave with points. We are reborn under Enrique.

So i agree, away games are key. 2/2 so far.

Im confident of a La Liga/Champions League double. We know what we have to do in La Liga already.

And all teams are dropping points. Atletico-Sevilla play on Saturday too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The El Classico will be a major, major statement.But if we lose that well then its all to play for. Lets see how Real perform against Villarreal at the weekend which is a tricky tie.

The fixture list suit us. Beat Real and we have Sevilla at home followed up with Valencia away the following month. and then Atletico at home in January. We should be winning all our home games this year. No team should leave with points. We are reborn under Enrique.

So i agree, away games are key. 2/2 so far.
Im confident of a La Liga/Champions League double. We know what we have to do in La Liga already.

And all teams are dropping points. Atletico-Sevilla play on Saturday too.

As far as the CL is concerned, despite their shortcomings, Real Madrid is still a red hot favorite, they can manage to outscore their opponents. Bayern will have already recovered from their post-WC exhaustion and injuries by the group of 16 stage, they are probably even more of a favorite than Real Madrid with their solid backline (Boateng-Benatia and Neuer) as defense wins games. Chelsea is just equally formidable and scary.

Like I said, it takes a lot of luck to win the CL. If Mhikitaryan had scored on either one of those two chances last season Real Madrid would have been eliminated a long time ago.

We will do our best and hope the deities are with us. :worthy:

raki

All i ask is no major injuries in crucial moments. And fair referees. If the others play better and win i congratulate them. Even if they play bad and win.

CuleLife4Life

I'd really be surprised if we win the CL with such a short time with Lucho. I think the Liga is more realistic for us seeing as though we've had to revamp from our former glory teams. I'm still waiting to see how we'll play with our entire XI including Suarez. I know Lucho wants us to be less predictable but with a set group, there will be a dominate way we will lineup and play.

And I'm hoping Lucho motivates our guys because we are too susceptible to dropping points to lower teams in the 2nd half of the season.

Winning the 2 clasicos was fun last season but not winning a trophy was even worse.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Hoping Atletico drops some more points otherwise it will be a pain facing them.

Commentator saying even the assistant manager of atletico is also banned. Is it true?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans