La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulTaylor

Just remember if we lose to Athletico We will get done for throwing the match even if we try so we should field a team of inexperienced first team players be a shame if Oier and Pinto both were ill and we had to put Messi in Goals

JamDav1982

Real will hammer Celta.

Valencia are set up to play well against the better teams. Celta are too open and will look to take game to Madird and will get killed by the space they leave.

jamrock

Real will hammer Celta.

Valencia are set up to play well against the better teams. Celta are too open and will look to take game to Madird and will get killed by the space they leave.

kinda like they did in the first game, real 1-0 up until 8 minutes left in normal time

ebc_99

I think that if Atletico lose the title then they lose the Champions league, it would be a huge blow. On the other hand if they win the title then they go into that game full of confidence with nothing to lose and I think they would do it. So I think if Barcelona win la Liga then Real would win the European cup.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

F

Frejsgodes

Wouldn't it just capture the essence of this season if Tata, driven by the naive and unrealistic hope that Real Madrid will lose points against Espanyol at home, choose to field the strongest lineup against Atletico at home?
Then we go on beating Atletico for the first time this season, but after the match is over it's announced over the stadium speakers that Real just won their match thus essentially meaning that Tata and co have gifted Real Madrid the league title.

spark

Real will hammer Celta.

Celta had many chances at the bernabeu that Charles missed. Nolito will score a double and they will at least draw the game.

Btw, I don't know why more people aren't talking about the foul in the lead up to ramos' goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans