Status
Not open for further replies.

messid10s

Atletico can win the title next weekend if they beat Malaga providing

Real Madrid fail to pick up 6 points against Valladolid and Celta Vigo
and if Barcelona fail beat Elche

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Celta had many chances at the bernabeu that Charles missed. Nolito will score a double and they will at least draw the game.

Btw, I don't know why more people aren't talking about the foul in the lead up to ramos' goal.

I rememeber that match. Freaking Charles missed atleast 2-3 big chances. Was so frustrating.

Devils

Wouldn't it just capture the essence of this season if Tata, driven by the naive and unrealistic hope that Real Madrid will lose points against Espanyol at home, choose to field the strongest lineup against Atletico at home?
Then we go on beating Atletico for the first time this season, but after the match is over it's announced over the stadium speakers that Real just won their match thus essentially meaning that Tata and co have gifted Real Madrid the league title.

That's why it's better to take no risk at all.

If it comes down to that situation, there is very and I mean very little chance that Real Madrid wouldn't be completely fired up for that game and go in with guns blazing.

If it comes down to it and we go against Atletico aiming for a win, then there is a very good chance that we will be handing the title to Madrid.

hardyboy

Damn!!!! That extra time goal by ronaldo could cost us the league. Now lets hope we win agaist elche and real drop points against Vallodolid or Celta. We can beat Atleti at home with Neymar hopefully back.

jamrock

real wont drop point against espanyol, so if they dont in their next two matches, the fix needs to be clear in our players mind

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What a fucked situation. If Madrid don't drop any going into the last game I suggest we throw it (Espanyol for sure will roll over for them).

Alarcón

Lucho is a better strategist than many on here think and certainly a better one than he was at Roma... Celta have beaten some nominally much better teams like Valencia, Villarreal, Sevilla twice, drawn others like Bilbao and Sociedad, and remember that Madrid only scored the 1-0 against Celta in the 60th minute... If Lucho plays it smart, it should be a great game

F

Frejsgodes

That's why it's better to take no risk at all.

If it comes down to that situation, there is very and I mean very little chance that Real Madrid wouldn't be completely fired up for that game and go in with guns blazing.

If it comes down to it and we go against Atletico aiming for a win, then there is a very good chance that we will be handing the title to Madrid.

Exactly. Imagine the scenes at the Bernabeu. Real Madrid and Espanyol players rejoicing together.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Or try and win knowing we can make two "mistakes" late in the game (sloppy pass leading costa clean through on goal).

poldep

But a lot of the Barca players are team mates in the NTeam with the RM players. They are professionals, do you guys really think they would throw the last game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans