Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

12771715_1117178271647181_5814496809820980894_o.jpg

Barcadub

Thankfully this crazy fixture list of away games is coming to an end very soon.

7 away games out of 9 is crazy. The month of April looks very tricky. And Villarreal away just before the break.

Wins v Sevilla, Rayo and Eibar is an absolute must.

Horatio

You're welcome
I have noticed that everytime we finished a batch of 'tricky' or 'difficult' deemed matches the subsequent new batch of games somehow also turn out to be 'tricky or 'difficult'.

raskolnikov

There is always a potential banana peel stuck in between. Lets just say we win the upcoming four and we are in a perfect position when the rough schedule starts late march.

Neymessi

We had a serious advantage when we came back from bernabeau with 4-0 win.We have done well since then to keep increasing the gap. Now even if we suffer bad luck and choke a bit, its really tough for us to not win the league.We are just at an extremely dominant position now. I just hope lucho doesn't rotate more than needed and cause us problems.

Messi983

There are no easy games in La Liga especially away and against teams that are fighting against relegation. At least after Eibar game we'll finaly have a full week without a game which will be more than welcome for the team since they played every 3 days for the last 2 months. No other team in the world (or at least in top 5 leagues) has played more games in that period. To be fair at the start of 2016 I did never expect us to be in that good position at the end of February. We are 5 (practically 6 because of better h2h with Atletico) points clear in La Liga with a game in hand, qualified for CDR final and almost qualified for CL quarterfinal. In the meantime Madrid played just one game per week and they still lost a lot of points but we somehow keep on winnning even when we didn't play well. So I have to give a lot of credit to Lucho and players.

Barcadub

I have noticed that everytime we finished a batch of 'tricky' or 'difficult' deemed matches the subsequent new batch of games somehow also turn out to be 'tricky or 'difficult'.

Villarreal away
Real Madrid Home
Real Sociedad away
Valencia Home.

With a CL games in between.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Villarreal 1-0! Nice goal Baptistao! Almost from a dead angle and a tunnel on Levante GK.

Suarez ain't playing but our probable LB target, Marin, is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans