La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Unless the one above has been edited surely The Sun version would have been taken a split second earlier?

The one you posted looks like could be shoulder as well to me and can control ball down with that part.

Not massively clear either way but not the definite handball it looked at first either.

El Gato

Villarato!
It is amazing serghei doesn't differentiate a bicep from a shoulder and even more so, that he ignores the rules that were just quoted to him. Standard.

Here's a diagram since you like them so much.
serghei.png

Wolfe (2020)

Richard.H

The league is as good as over, Valencia and Sociedad were their toughest opponents. No way we are winning all our remaining matches with Bilbao, Celta, and ATM coming up

serghei

You do understand this is not goal line technology right? Surely you know the difference. Give it up laddie.

You're tying hard, I give you that. :lol:. Unfortunately, it's hand ball. Leave Wolfe world for a minute and come back to reality. Without the use of his hand the ball passes Benzema. The ball is behind his reach, he uses his arm to make it good. Hand ball, end of.

El Gato

Villarato!
You're tying hard, I give you that. :lol:. Unfortunately, it's hand ball. Leave Wolfe world for a minute and come back to reality. Without the use of his hands the ball passes Benzema. The ball is behind his reach, he uses his arm to make it good. Hand ball, end of.

It would be. If it hit a handball area. Which it didn't. It hit a shoulder area. As shown to you on the FIFA approved graphics.

serghei

It would be. If it hit a handball area. Which it didn't. It hit a shoulder area. As shown to you on the FIFA approved graphics.

I see. You're of the opinion that if you say a duck is a goose enough times, then the duck becomes a goose. :lol: No mate. The duck is still a duck. You can call it a dinosaur for all I care.

El Gato

Villarato!
I see. You're of the opinion that if you say a duck is a goose enough times, then the duck becomes a goose. :lol:

Nah. I'm of the opinion that it is a handball if it hits a handball area i.e. below the bottom of the armpit. As outlined in Laws of the Game and shown to you on various graphics.

Laughing doesn't make you sound smarter. Adorable more like <3

serghei

The image of the ball is but that is not where claiming ball hit.

Man, it's a hand ball. It lands near the sholder, but clearly on the area of the hand. In the zone of upper-bicep. Similar to the penalty we got vs Sociedad. Put that one and you will se it is the same, and it was given as hand ball with VAR.

The ball lands on the La Liga badge, In the replay, the La Liga badge is completely under the ball.

Here is where La Liga badge is placed on the shirt give or take (this is an old shirt).

LALIGA-FIXED3.jpg

serghei

Nah. I'm of the opinion that it is a handball if it hits a handball area i.e. below the bottom of the armpit. As outlined in Laws of the Game and shown to you on various graphics.

Laughing doesn't make you sound smarter. Adorable more like <3

A+ for trying.

D- for not knowing when to give up and accept reality.

Disappointed in you.

Home of Barca Fans