La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
It's a hand ball respecting the Laws of the Game. The ball hits the area of his hand that is considered hand, not shoulder.

No, it doesn't. It hits on the cusp of the shoulder. We can do this all night mate. Diagrams take seconds to make to make it easier for you to understand how you're wrong. Provide photos you go by and we'll resolve this.

serghei

No, it doesn't. It hits on the cusp of the shoulder. We can do this all night mate. Diagrams take seconds to make to make it easier for you to understand how you're wrong. Provide photos you go by and we'll resolve this.

Won't solve anything. You'll interpret it how you want and I will do the same. I've watched the images and the videos many time and I think it's hand ball.

JamDav1982

It's a hand ball respecting the Laws of the Game. The ball hits the area of his hand that is considered hand, not shoulder. You go around trying everything to basically justify Benzema made the ball for the shot using his hand.

The image you posted from replay doesnt show where ball touched arm and doesnt show the angle of arm pulling back.

The Sun image is from almost the exact same moment and shows ball is not even close to touching the badge it is just covering as arm is pulled back and Bezema leaning shoulder in.

serghei

The image you posted from replay doesnt show where ball touched arm and doesnt show the angle of arm pulling back.

The Sun image is from almost the exact same moment and shows ball is not even close to touching the badge it is just covering as arm is pulled back and Bezema leaning shoulder in.

The Sun image is stopped before the last contact. There's no doubt imo there's contact with his hand.

El Gato

Villarato!
Won't solve anything. You'll interpret it how you want and I will do the same. I've watched the images and the videos many time and I think it's hand ball.

It's not up for interpretation, nor is it a matter of opinion. Ball only hits in one spot, it's either legal or illegal based on the rules and the 3 photos shown so far indicate it's a cusp of the shoulder. You can continue to pretend you can make it what you want it to be, won't work bro. And I know it hurts your pride to admit it, but it's OK. I understand it's possible to misjudge things mid-game.

The Sun image is stopped before the last contact. There's no doubt imo there's contact with his hand.

There's one contact. The ball bounced, not rolled.

JamDav1982

No it isnt.

It is showing the contact and is taken from near enough the same split second you posted image from the video as if ball was hitting his arm on the badge when it is isnt.

It shows the angle of arm and where ball actually hit that the video and that still frame doesnt.

serghei

It's not up for interpretation, nor is it a matter of opinion. Ball only hits in one spot, it's either legal or illegal based on the rules and the 3 photos shown so far indicate it's a cusp of the shoulder. You can continue to pretend you can make it what you want it to be, won't work bro. And I know it hurts your pride to admit it, but it's OK. I understand it's possible to misjudge things mid-game.

Yes, it is clear for me. Hand ball. This is the last point of contact with the ball. Right now, the ball is on his hand. HAND, not shoulder, not cusp of shoulder or what you pretend it to be.

handball.jpg

Just look at his hand ffs. :lol: It's especially extended as to use it to control the ball. Look at the other hand. That one is in normal position. If he doesn't extends his hand to control the ball the ball passes him.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
We can do this all night serghei. Draw a position of where you think ball makes contact on Benzema on this picture. Go ahead.

Sigh, we gotta start doing excerpts so he understands this I guess.

Excerpt1
serghei.png

Excerpt2
serghei2.png

Excerpt3 -
EVLLUai-U0-AAEax-Q-format-png-name-large.png
https://static-3eb8.kxcdn.com/docum...LoG_2020_21_changes_and_clarifications_EN.pdf

I rest my case.

PS
Yup. That Sun shot is the best as it clearly shows the arm was bent back and he controlled it with the top of his shoulder.

Eb-Ee-I5n-Xk-AIi-MJ-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

Sorted.

PS
Many journalists, having inspected evidence and consulted laws, disagree with you serghei.

serghei

We can do this all night serghei. Draw a position of where you think ball makes contact on Benzema on this picture. Go ahead.

PS
Many journalists, having inspected evidence and consulted laws, disagree with you serghei.

That picture is misleading. The contact is prolonged. After this moment his hand moves towards the ball and the ball makes contact with his hand. Just like in the picture above.

El Gato

Villarato!
That picture is misleading. The contact is prolonged. After this moment his hand moves towards the ball and the ball makes contact with his hand. Just like in the picture above.

It isn't. The ball bounced from 1 point contact, not rolled.

Draw where you think the ball made contact. Use freeze frames if you need from a video you presented as evidence for your claim.

JamDav1982

The picture is not misleading it is the only picture that shows the actual contact.

Are you claiming his arm comes forward to ball or ball or ball moves back onto his arm?

serghei

It isn't. The ball bounced from 1 point contact, not rolled.

Draw where you think the ball made contact. Use freeze frames if you need from a video you presented as evidence for your claim.

I just posted it above. That's the freeze-frame with the final contact.

The picture is not misleading it is the only picture that shows the actual contact.

Are you claiming his arm comes forward to ball or ball or ball moves back onto his arm?

It doesn't show the actual contact, it shows some of it. The initial part.

JamDav1982

I just posted it above. That's the freeze-frame with the final contact.

It doesn't show the actual contact, it shows some of it. The initial part.

No you didnt.

That picture cant even see if contact is being made let alone how much of ball or where.

How does it go from Sun image showing contact to touching badge part of arm that is clearly pulled back at that point?

Home of Barca Fans