La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

The badge being under ball doesnt mean it is hand ball. It can be controlled on shoulder and still cover it on way down.

Image from Sun shows better where it hit as same picture at an angle and doesnt look like hand ball.

Can see the bottom of badge and doesnt look like ball hit him there. Just look like covers it in image.

serghei

The badge being under ball doesnt mean it is hand ball. It can be controlled on shoulder and still cover it on way down.

Image from Sun shows better where it hit as same picture at an angle and does look like hand ball.

It's hand ball looking at every replay I've seen so far. And it's quite clear. This should be a 2 min check with VAR.

JamDav1982

It's hand ball looking at every replay I've seen so far. And it's quite clear. This should be a 2 min check with VAR.

Also his arm is elevated and back a bit which moves the badge to be more easily covered by ball even if doesnt hit there. It doesnt really prove anything that cant see a lot of the badge.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sigh, we gotta start doing excerpts so he understands this I guess.

Excerpt1
serghei.png

Excerpt2
serghei2.png

Excerpt3 -
EVLLUai-U0-AAEax-Q-format-png-name-large.png
https://static-3eb8.kxcdn.com/docum...LoG_2020_21_changes_and_clarifications_EN.pdf

I rest my case.

PS
Yup. That Sun shot is the best as it clearly shows the arm was bent back and he controlled it with the top of his shoulder.

Sorted.

serghei

JamDav1982

Watch the replays. The contact is much longer than that. It goes down his hand clearly.

It doesnt. The ball is dropping down and wherever it hits is a small touch to take it down.

That photo shows it was not on the badge even if fell down. His arm is pulling away from ball and ball is dropping.

The replays from head on you cant really see where it touches but it definitely does not role down his arm.

serghei

It doesnt. The ball is dropping down and wherever it hits is a small touch to take it down.

That photo shows it was not on the badge even if fell down. His arm is pulling away from ball and ball is dropping.

The replays from head on you cant really see where it touches but it definitely does not role down his arm.

Well... if that's not hand ball for you... nothing more I can say.

serghei

It's where it makes contact that matters you doofus.

I already gave you an A+ for trying. That's the highest possible.

Seriously now, if you believe it's a fair goal fair enough. I believe it's a clear hand ball. The thinking is simple. Without the use of his hand the ball passes him. Benzema uses his hand to make a good first touch and score. It's a hand ball.

But again, I'm sure you can find some reasons for why it could be controversial. Not buying into that.

JamDav1982

Well... if that's not hand ball for you... nothing more I can say.

That image is not hand ball and it doesnt roll down his arm as it is pulled away and ball is changing direction.

There is no photo or image that looks like ball touched badge on the strip.

El Gato

Villarato!
I already gave you an A+ for trying. That's the highest possible.

Seriously now, if you believe it's a fair goal fair enough. I believe it's a clear hand ball.

It doesn't matter what you believe. By the Laws of the Game it is not a handball based on where it hit and which part of the body is a legal one.

Honestly, this is the least controversial of the lot. Now more and more evidence is coming to light anyway and all look like more correct decisions with what is being circulated online.

KingLeo10

All these diagrams while at the end of the day, it is Big Benz who won out by ensuring that fool Jovic remains PERMABENCHED.

WE MOVE.

:bartomeu::bartomeu::bartomeu:

serghei

It doesn't matter what you believe. By the Laws of the Game it is not a handball based on where it hit and which part of the body is a legal one.

Honestly, this is the least controversial of the lot. Now more and more evidence is coming to light anyway and all look like more correct decisions with what is being circulated online.

It's a hand ball respecting the Laws of the Game. The ball hits the area of his hand that is considered hand, not shoulder. You go around trying everything to basically justify Benzema made the ball for the shot using his hand.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans