La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Total-Football

You should seriously stop, it's becoming embarrassing laddie. Laws of the game by FIFA updated in April.

https://static-3eb8.kxcdn.com/docum...LoG_2020_21_changes_and_clarifications_EN.pdf

EVLLUai-U0-AAEax-Q-format-png-name-large.png

Can we move on now? It's honestly the less controversial of the lot. Clear shoulder.

Nice one Wolfe. Lets assume it touches him in the green region ( it didn't) , those modifications are for next season lmao in the documents they clearly states it's for 2020/2021 season

El Gato

Villarato!
Nice one Wolfe. Lets assume it touches him in the green region ( it didn't) , those modifications are for next season lmao in the documents they clearly states it's for 2020/2021 season

It did. As shown by several images.

Doesn't really matter when the rules take effect. Cusp of a shoulder is a shoulder. Soz mate, I know it's hard.

Andresito

Staff member
When calls start looking like this, you know Madrid is going to win Liga, just like the last two times they won it.

raskolnikov

I hate how people say oh Refs benefits Barca just as much as Madrid.
Still going on and on about Chelsea and Busquets diving vs Inter when its been over a decade.

Everyone that watches la liga knows Madrid gets help way more than Barca.
In reality its the opposite, we get screwed over more than helped.

People can prerend its the same or some victims mentality but its reality that its an uphill battle for barca to win la liga each year.

A retired ref even capme out repcepntly admitting 90% of the refs are madridista's... outrage is justified.

Morten

I hate how people say oh Refs benefits Barca just as much as Madrid.
Still going on and on about Chelsea and Busquets diving vs Inter when its been over a decade.

Everyone that watches la liga knows Madrid gets help way more than Barca.
In reality its the opposite, we get screwed over more than helped.

People can prerend its the same or some victims mentality but its reality that its an uphill battle for barca to win la liga each year.

A retired ref even capme out repcepntly admitting 90% of the refs are madridista's... outrage is justified.

Thats why its literally impossible for us to get a penalty at your stadium?

Morten

Or when you get penalties for fouls outside the box like Alves on Ronaldo in your stadium.

Curious, which fouls should have been pens at Camp Nou?

Dude, are you really going to argue you havent had decisions in your favor on this, REALLY? What was it, 2 penalties at the Camp Nou in 27 years of league play? That sounds even too ridiculous for me to believe, can someone correct, or is that actually true?
You can literally look at last game for a couple of examples.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Dude, are you really going to argue you havent had decisions in your favor on this, REALLY? What was it, 2 penalties at the Camp Nou in 27 years? That sounds even too ridiculous for me to believe, can someone correct, or is that actually true?
You can literally look at last game for a couple of examples.

:fishing:

Home of Barca Fans