Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Don't have to imagine it.

Koeman lost 3-0 to a shit Juve where even 2-0 loss puts us in the semis at least maybe treble

This dude talks about trebles like they are on sale at Costco.

:lol:

By this line of thinking, every manager every season "almost has a treble".

FinBarcelonafan

Need to find a way to get some rest for Frenkie and Pedri before the Atleti game.

Frenkie looked like he was almost dead resting his ass to the goalpost today.

People say we don't need another midfielder but our midfield is dead tired. I really wouldn't mind Wijnaldum if he can come in as a sub. He would still add a lot of quality to our bench and occasional starter.

Messigician

Barca stat in league only from jan. 2021:
17 games
15 wins
1 draw (Cadiz)
1 loss (RM)

BUT BUT WE HAVE SHIT SQUAD LUCKY TO GET TOP 6 KOEMAN DOING BEST HE CAN KEEPING US MID TABLE.

lol if you go way back to my posts I posted a thread on how 4231 is dogshit and won't work and Koeman will be forced to change it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw2nD4seD9SJ08k7zF4-RM9I

It's time people shutthe fuck up and stop making excuses when Koeman fucks up I will praise him when he wins the league when BTW if we have Messi we should always win the league with no CR7 Madrid simple as that

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People say we don't need another midfielder but our midfield is dead tired. I really wouldn't mind Wijnaldum if he can come in as a sub.

I mean...Koeman can perhaps use Ilaix or Riqui or even other midfielders a bit more in games we're winning 3-0/4-0.

Instead he keep insisting on playing Frenkie and Pedri as much as possible.

Home of Barca Fans