• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

People say we don't need another midfielder but our midfield is dead tired. I really wouldn't mind Wijnaldum if he can come in as a sub. He would still add a lot of quality to our bench and occasional starter.

It is dead tired because Koeman doesn't use the squad properly.

Rory

This season's valencia shouldn't be a hard game. 14th in the league 5 points off relegation. Anything other than a comfortable win would be embarassing

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barca stat in league only from jan. 2021:
17 games
15 wins
1 draw (Cadiz)
1 loss (RM)

BUT BUT WE HAVE SHIT SQUAD LUCKY TO GET TOP 6 KOEMAN DOING BEST HE CAN KEEPING US MID TABLE.

lol if you go way back to my posts I posted a thread on how 4231 is dogshit and won't work and Koeman will be forced to change it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw2nD4seD9SJ08k7zF4-RM9I

It's time people shutthe fuck up and stop making excuses when Koeman fucks up I will praise him when he wins the league when BTW if we have Messi we should always win the league with no CR7 Madrid simple as that

not at all what people were saying, keep trying harder though

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also no to Wijnaldum unless he takes a two year contract on reasonable wages. Enough with these older declining midfielders on high wages.

JamDav1982

Barca stat in league only from jan. 2021:
17 games
15 wins
1 draw (Cadiz)
1 loss (RM)

BUT BUT WE HAVE SHIT SQUAD LUCKY TO GET TOP 6 KOEMAN DOING BEST HE CAN KEEPING US MID TABLE.

lol if you go way back to my posts I posted a thread on how 4231 is dogshit and won't work and Koeman will be forced to change it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw2nD4seD9SJ08k7zF4-RM9I

It's time people shutthe fuck up and stop making excuses when Koeman fucks up I will praise him when he wins the league when BTW if we have Messi we should always win the league with no CR7 Madrid simple as that

Fuming at thought Barca could win the double.

serghei

This season's valencia shouldn't be a hard game. 14th in the league 5 points off relegation. Anything other than a comfortable win would be embarassing

Yes, but Valencia is still a tough game at Mestalla. Can't remember the last time we had a non-edgy game there. Must be over a decade. Must be a lot of 1-1s and 2-2s if I remember well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes, but Valencia is still a tough game at Mestalla. Can't remember the last time we had a non-edgy game there. Must be over a decade.

True, but this Valencia team is garbage.

Those teams used to have some good talent.

JamDav1982

Doubt any game is going to be all that easy.

Atletico are faltering, Real are faltering, Barca are playing well in spells but still some close games.

Only really Sevilla look like they are flying but they have had no pressure on them really.

serghei

True, but this Valencia team is garbage.

Those teams used to have some good talent.

We still managed to draw 2-2 with them on Camp Nou so... think it will be a hard game and they will play like usual, much better than their level at the time. Also, beat Madrid 4-1.

Rory

Yes, but Valencia is still a tough game at Mestalla. Can't remember the last time we had a non-edgy game there. Must be over a decade. Must be a lot of 1-1s and 2-2s if I remember well.

I'd agree if fans were in the stadium but they won't have that atmosphere that makes going there so tough. Only thing stopping us getting the win will be ourselves imo.

Home of Barca Fans