Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We should learn a thing or two from Madrid and their Vinicius and Rodrygo signings. Spend the big bucks on potential stars, not fecking Ferran Torres. Extremely talented players are gonna pan out if you nurture them well.

Spend money on players with elite traits like dribbling, creativity, pace, passing etc.

Ferran has/had none.

ajnotkeith

We should learn a thing or two from Madrid and their Vinicius and Rodrygo signings. Spend the big bucks on potential stars, not fecking Ferran Torres. Extremely talented players are gonna pan out if you nurture them well.
To be honest I don't think they will move forward with Rodrygo specifically. Maybe produced one of the most clutch moments in modern history though.
But is still very raw and developmental and doesn't seem to be always good from the start yet (similar with Camavinga).

ajnotkeith

Anyone watching this Valencia-Sevilla game? It is absolutely incredible how the refs rob Valencia every single game, its like every key decision goes against them, they have lost almost a dozen points to mistakes.

If I wasn't more rational I would say it looks like an agenda.

mc_lovin

Real looks in good form.

Also really like Camavinga at LB. He's probably been the best one this season. Not impressed at all by Tchouameni on the other hand.

mc_lovin

Which fullback hasn't looked ropey from time to time? Compared to Balde Camavinga just looks vastly superior on the ball. Not that I think Balde can't catch up, and may even become more effective as he looks more natural there.

Also there's not much competition around. Bayern fans crucify Davies right now for example :lol:

JamDav1982

Which fullback hasn't looked ropey from time to time? Compared to Balde Camavinga just looks vastly superior on the ball. Not that I think Balde can't catch up, and may even become more effective as he looks more natural there.

Also there's not much competition around. Bayern fans crucify Davies right now for example :lol:

Dont rate Camavinga all that much at LB would rather have Balde of the two if comparing them.

Camavinga looks lost there to me positionally at moment.

ajnotkeith

Real looks in good form.

Also really like Camavinga at LB. He's probably been the best one this season. Not impressed at all by Tchouameni on the other hand.
Considering that he only started playing there very recently its impressive how well he's been doing there. Looks natural and all his characteristics suit it.
The issues he has in midfield with positioning and vision can be helped by playing there where it's easier facing the pitch and less pressure to progress the ball. His great defensive qualities can be utilised more, he is physically perfect for the role, offers a lot bursting forward, think it will be his long term role.

Morten

Real looks in good form.

Tchouameni hasn't had a run of games in ages, part of the reason why.
Ancelotti wont change stuff at this point of the season, I think Tchouameni will come good though, next season.

Porque

I like that Madrid have built a reputation where their signings keep value and you expect them to have better second seasons.

At Barcelona meanwhile it is all raphinhha fckn sux, sell now!!!

JamDav1982

I am sure Real would have punted Hazard after a season if they could have and many others.

It is not a like for like anyway as Barca need to sell to get players in.

Home of Barca Fans