La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
I am watching atletico game with german commentator. He nails the Soyuncu pronounciation. respetc.
edit: nevermind. Letters are as good as pronounced same in German anyways.

Porque

I am watching atletico game with german commentator. He nails the Soyuncu pronounciation. respetc.
edit: nevermind. Letters are as good as pronounced same in German anyways.

Nice goal by Memphis. That is what Abde tried to do. Instead, 3-points Wigan.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nice goal by Memphis. That is what Abde tried to do. Instead, 3-points Wigan.

Biggest lie the media ever pulled was depicting Memphis as a party animal and maverick. Bobo was caught in its spell. Malvolio as well if I recall. L for them.

Players seem to get along with him once more.

Porque

Biggest lie the media ever pulled was depicting Memphis as a party animal and maverick. Bobo was caught in its spell. Malvolio as well if I recall. L for them.

Good player, bad fit for us though.

malvolio

He's a bum mate. He is a copy of Benzema. Same lifestyle, posing with houses/cars/jewelry, doing videos of himself having dinner etc.

Was also defending that rapist Mendy.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's a bum mate. He is a copy of Benzema. Same lifestyle, posing with houses/cars/jewelry, doing videos of himself having dinner etc.

He's very clearly a celeb type. Rapper hats, bling everywhere. Not even up for debate. Never heard him described as party animal. Just more of a vain showoff

That doesn't mean he doesn't work hard or doesn't have talent.

malvolio

He's very clearly a celeb type. Rapper hats, bling everywhere. Not even up for debate. Never heard him described as party animal. Just more of a vain showoff

He has talent, just not at the level he's showing off.

Horatio

You're welcome
This last phrase is a bit of after timing which plenty of people have been guilty of. His work ethic and non-problematic character have only been recognized in more recent years. During Man U he had a bit of a poor image and his focus on football for a long time was in question because of music made and way he was dressed lol. Now people have left him alone on that cause they can tell it's not the case.

Also I question how much of a celebrity he is. Man barely leaves the house. Kind of an introvert and avoids public events. His supposed vain has never shown on the pitch. Gets along with everyone. Also seems to be very well aware of what his strengths and limitations are in football. Never threw people under a bus publicly cause he didn't agree with decisions made. Made the most of his time at barca.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
This last phrase is a bit of after timing which plenty of people have been guilty of. His work ethic and non-problematic character have only been recognized in more recent years. During Man U he had a bit of a poor image and his focus on football for a long time was in question because of music made and way he was dressed lol. Now people have left him alone on that cause they can tell it's not the case.

Also I question how much of a celebrity he is. Man barely leaves the house. Kind of an introvert and avoids public events. His supposed vain has never shown on the pitch. Gets along with everyone. Also seems to be very well aware of what his strengths and limitations are in football. Never threw people under a bus publicly cause he didn't agree with decisions made. Made the most of his time at barca.
Of all times in history, you can easily be a celebrity now without leaving the house.
And you can easily tell how one wants to be celeb/person of note by the way they act. Whole gangsta culture etc.

Benzema is indeed a decent analogue. Like Memphis he's said many times how shy that he is and kept his close circle of shitty friends from Lyon's backyard. And yet at the same time he'd crash an Audi every summer until certain point.

Jese another one. With a poorer taste in women

Posers. Often harmless, sometimes more harm to themselves than others. But posers

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Can't say if he is party guy but i remember that he has said in his interviews that his tattoos have a serious meaning like memories so it's not some random stuff like a gangster :LOL:

Home of Barca Fans