La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

serghei

They are obviously capable to raise their game at any time, but playing like this... we can smoke them. I don't think they had a single impressive game this season up to this point.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know Ronaldo also scored quite a few penalty goals, but he hit ground running and his performances overall from day one for them was probably 10x better than what Mbappe has showed so far.

mc_lovin

I think we have a great chance here to win the Clasico. Could be a major thing for us. They are playing like crap. Bellingham, Vinicius and Mbappe are near passengers off the ball.
Nothing frightening about this Real, but you just know they/Bellingham will exploit our hole at DM. Can only hope to outscore them.

But Mbappe looks like an absolute dud so far. He's not talented enough for that false 9 role or whatever they are going for (which also speaks volumes about Messi).

serghei

Nothing frightening about this Real, but you just know they/Bellingham will exploit our hole at DM. Can only hope to outscore them.

But Mbappe looks like an absolute dud so far. He's not talented enough for that false 9 role or whatever they are going for (which also speaks volumes about Messi).

On the other hand, if those 3 don't somehow change their attitude completely and starting working hard off the ball, a beatdown by us is possible. Flick's system is very effective against teams that don't play with enough intensity off the ball.

serghei

I know Ronaldo also scored quite a few penalty goals, but he hit ground running and his performances overall from day one for them was probably 10x better than what Mbappe has showed so far.

Mbappe is not even close to Ronaldo quality wise. Everything he does, Ronaldo did better, some things a lot better. Like heading ability for example, Ronaldo was probably best in the world at this and Mbappe is terrible.

Home of Barca Fans