La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

ajnotkeith

It's been obvious Laporta is just kicking the can down the road for months now hoping a miracle presents itself, we need wage cuts and exits to even register Depay alone let alone Kun and Garcia and if we can't register them soon they will begin demanding to leave. It's not fair on them* to play with their futures like this.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Tickets are now being sold on the website for everyone to purchase.

I can't click on any section though. It looks like they're sold out, but I doubt it.

JerseyAddict

Cannot even get 30k socis to fill up the stadium with the club considering opening up tickets for non-members now.

What a shame.

In the meantime PSG opens full capacity for stadium and tickets are skyrocketing on black market up to 1000e

JerseyAddict

Tickets are now being sold on the website for everyone to purchase.

I can't click on any section though. It looks like they're sold out, but I doubt it.

I doubt there is lots of tourists right now in Barcelona interested in watching Barca game. COVID and no Messi. There will be less and less "tourist fans"...

Andresito

Staff member
I doubt there is lots of tourists right now in Barcelona interested in watching Barca game. COVID and no Messi. There will be less and less "tourist fans"...

Tbh I think there are plenty tourists there, probably not there to watch football, but if opportunity opens up I'm sure there are people willing to watch a Barca game.
In the end I don't doubt that the 30k will be sold out.

Edit:
Between 20,000 and 22,000 spectators will be at the Camp Nou to attend Bar?a - Real Sociedad. [via rac1]

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like Isak is in doubt, didn't train today due to knee discomfort. Tests tomorrow to see if he can play or not.

Andresito

Staff member
Alright so the number of fans allowed isn't 30k but rather 20-22k due to restrictions from PROCICAT.

Devils

Big weekend.

giphy.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For now. How many fans will be allowed in EPL. I heard something about full capacity, is this right?

The UK have more or less re-opened so probably full capacity or close to that. Spain are taking their time. I think we're likely to see full capacity at the Camp Nou around October/November at the earliest.

serghei

The UK have more or less re-opened so probably full capacity or close to that. Spain are taking their time. I think we're likely to see full capacity at the Camp Nou around October/November at the earliest.

Near winter? When the temperatures will drop? Doubt it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Near winter? When the temperatures will drop? Doubt it.

They'll have vaccinated enough people by then. Some people will still get infected, but the serious cases and hospitalizations are going to drop down considerably.

It's something we'll have to live with. They'll re-open.

Home of Barca Fans