La Liga Round 1: Valencia - Barca 1-2

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheStig

Fermin is on vacation. Inigo isn't registered.

MATS
Kounde Christensen Eric/Cub/Dom/Len Balde
Casado Bernal
Gundo
Yamal Lewa Raphinha

Maybe even forcing Pedri into the lineup, that would be very smart. Either this lineup or Gundo one of the pivots and Torre in front. Would prefer my version.

jamrock

Bernal and/or casado is likey to start, they have played every single game under flick, they will have a place until de jong and Gavi comes back

JamDav1982

Dont agree the two of them start.. one would be a surprise but maybe wrong.

Torre has started every game been fit and been better than likes of Casado in pre season and better than both last game but more options at AM particularly if Fermin is deemed ok to start.

I doubt there was much option about who started midfield in a lot of those minutes anyway.

serghei

Not the case to panic and be scared of Valencia. Our new signing, Olmo, would be by far their best player.

JamDav1982

Not the case to panic and be scared of Valencia. Our new signing, Olmo, would be by far their best player.

Yeah they barely have a player that would get in Barca team.. if any.

That is the same as most la liga sides even Atletico although they have got better.

JamDav1982

Man for man Barca are better.. the one advantage they will probably have is the length of time together through pre season while Barca it is not even certain who can play and for how long.

But that wont matter if dont win either way.

serghei

Yeah they barely have a player that would get in Barca team.. if any.

That is the same as most la liga sides even Atletico although they have got better.

Yeah. I'd be worried about Atletico in a Copa or CL tie, but in the league we are better.

JamDav1982

Yeah. I'd be worried about Atletico in a Copa or CL tie, but in the league we are better.

Against Valencia could be go with as much experience as can and keep it relatively tight for first hour...

Then half hour to go on comes Yamal, Olmo and Pedri to more open game as go on to try and win it.

Home of Barca Fans