La Liga Round 1: Valencia - Barca 1-2

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Windhook

Our best performers of the summer tournaments are not 100% ready. Including Olmo, who needs time to adjust, despite the DNA.

I expect a poor game vs. Valencia.

jamrock

Incase anyone was still in doubt, we are in fact, WAR ready for this season, Europe isn't ready for the level of violence we are about to unleash on them, starting Saturday.

Disclaimer* war ready statement does not include the following players
Garcia
Torres
De Jong.
Who due to various degree of sissiness, can never be WAR ready.

Pedri is also BACK.

El Ilusionista

—————Lewy
Raph ——Olmo——Yamal
——Gundo——-Bernal
Balde——Inigo——Chris —-Kounde
—————-Mats

serghei

Our best performers of the summer tournaments are not 100% ready. Including Olmo, who needs time to adjust, despite the DNA.

I expect a poor game vs. Valencia.

At this point, with these issues, the idea is to get the win even by way of suffering. Even in our best days, Valencia away was not a walk in the park, so I'd take a win by hook and crook if possible.

ajnotkeith

At this point, with these issues, the idea is to get the win even by way of suffering. Even in our best days, Valencia away was not a walk in the park, so I'd take a win by hook and crook if possible.
Well, it's not really how it used to be, these teams are much easier to beat than they were in the past. Top teams are losing less and less points to inferior sides as the game advances tactically and physically wise.

Nothing other than a win should be expected.

Reactions: BJJ

serghei

Well, it's not really how it used to be, these teams are much easier to beat than they were in the past. Top teams are losing less and less points to inferior sides as the game advances tactically and physically wise.

Nothing other than a win should be expected.

They are easier to beat than in the past, but our team is also not as good as in the past. Since the finances of the club went to shit. Things even out so in the end, it's still not an easy match.

BusiTheKing

eh... why are there multiple people on here suggesting that we start a 17-year old pivot who in his first semi-competitive game nearly cost two goals by individual mistakes?

Home of Barca Fans