La Liga Round 1: Valencia - Barca 1-2

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porque

Ter Stegen, Iñaki Peña, Astralaga; Koundé, Cubarsí, Iñigo Martíez, Christensen, Balde, Álex Valle, Eric Garcia, Héctor Fort, Gerard Martín, Domínguez; Casadó, Pedri, Pablo Torre, Bernal; Lamine Yamal, Lewandowski, Raphinha, Pau Víctor y Ferran Torres.

---

-Gundagon didn't make the list. Official word is that he ate a kebab last night that upset his stomach.
-Dominguez makes the list and the crowd goes mild @jamrock
-Pedri forced back for the 2134 time. But remember Flick said Olmo didn't make the list because he wasn't matchfit.

jamrock

Ter Stegen, Iñaki Peña, Astralaga; Koundé, Cubarsí, Iñigo Martíez, Christensen, Balde, Álex Valle, Eric Garcia, Héctor Fort, Gerard Martín, Domínguez; Casadó, Pedri, Pablo Torre, Bernal; Lamine Yamal, Lewandowski, Raphinha, Pau Víctor y Ferran Torres.

---

-Gundagon didn't make the list. Official word is that he ate a kebab last night that upset his stomach.
-Dominguez makes the list and the crowd goes mild @jamrock
-Pedri forced back for the 2134 time. But remember Flick said Olmo didn't make the list because he wasn't matchfit.
Lol just posted that, Dominiquez the new cubarsi? Let's see I could be wrong about him, he's big at least.

No Kim so I'm happy.

jamrock

Lenglet
Faye
Roque
All on their way out.

Think most would rather it be
Lenglet
Garcia
Torres.

We need as much melanin in our squad as possible, and we out here throwing it away.

Madrid had 9/11 in there starting XI.

Loki

Damn, without Gündogan we'll have much trouble controlling the game. Didn't think that cut was so bad he needs to sit one game out.
Pedri's participation is okay, it wasn't a muscle injury. 30 minutes should be okay for him to play.

Flick has brutal conditions in the first game. The only new player isn't registered, the complete starting midfield + the best defender is injured. And we play the first game at Mestalla, where it's even difficult with the whole squad available. Well, welcome to Barcelona Flick. The hardmode for coaches.
I expect a draw tonight and it wouldn't be even that bad considering the line-up.

TheStig

Nice example how he just covers Laporta and Deco who aren't capable to register him. Pedri who was injured during Euros and didn't train and play for a month and a half is ready but the guy who played the whole Euros and was healthy the whole summer isn't.

No spine Bumsi

PhilS

If he starts Bernal, Casado and Torre in midfield, I expect a loss. I hooe Flick starts one forward and one CB in midfield, at least they would be Liga quality players.

serghei

Christensen to play in midfield. This is a good match for his favorite 4-2-3-1. Light in midfield but full availability in attack. Pick one of Casado or Bernal next to Christensen, no clue on either, and the rest of the team picks itself.

Home of Barca Fans