La Liga Round 1: Valencia - Barca 1-2

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

companyofcules

The level here is even worse than twitter.
🤣🤣🤣.
Lewandowski is a tap-in scorer who needs top wingers for scoring a goal.
He cost us more than 60 millions euros, when he was in last year contract, with an elevate worth.
We never had top winger, dembele, ferran, fati, raphinha (oh yeah 2 leftfooted player playing at the same time on the pitch unable to do a good cross or do some differences, that was entertainement buddy ! i laugh so hard at that time) was fraud.
This mercato was a choice of xavi and laporta and now we are in deep shit, unable to sign new players or register them for la liga debut.

this era of laporta is equal at gaspart era selling figo and recruiting overmars alfonso and petit, ridiculous choice, when a player like nedved was raping the serie A.
I can agree. Lewandowski was just for hype.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully the quality of our play is at least high this season. Don't have any expectations when it comes to trophies.

Even though I don't think Olmo was a smarter signing over a starting CDM or LW, at least he's another exciting player to watch along with Yamal and Pedri when he isn't injured.

malvolio

Hopefully the quality of our play is at least high this season. Don't have any expectations when it comes to trophies.

Even though I don't think Olmo was a smarter signing over a starting CDM or LW, at least he's another exciting player to watch along with Yamal and Pedri when he isn't injured.
Was Greenwood an option for LW? Or is he better as RW?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was Greenwood an option for LW? Or is he better as RW?

Mostly played on the RW throughout his career mixed in as being a striker it seems.
Although most clubs stayed clear of him for obvious reasons. Not good enough to take on the media storm he would bring.

xXKonan

GVNAbYMWIAEdf_y

Home of Barca Fans