La Liga Round 1: Valencia - Barca 1-2

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamrock

Casada and Christensen will start in Midfield
Torres is the default choice at AM.

The only other question is whether he'll start yamal or have him come off the bench and who partners Martinez, I'm guessing Garcia.

BusiTheKing

Most of Barca outlets say Casado will play. That's strange, given that Bernal looked a bit better in preseason in my opinion and got more attention.
Feels like I was watching different games than anyone else. I thought Bernal looked much worse than Casado, who didn't look particularly good himself.

Kim Jun Yen

Casado runs more and thus appears to do more.

I'd like to have seen Bernal with a first time team pivot. Casado got the chance with Christensen and stunk it up.

BusiTheKing

With what we've got I would probably go with Christensen and Casado with Raphinha as AM, Yamal on RW and Ferran or Pau Victor on LW.

BusiTheKing

Casado runs more and thus appears to do more.

I'd like to have seen Bernal with a first time team pivot. Casado got the chance with Christensen and stunk it up.
Well, in football you have to run.

Feel like this is a pretty bad case of rose tinted glasses for a type of player that satisfies the understated genius fantasy.

You are not thinking at a lower level by recognizing that Casado had a nice assist (didn't he?) while Bernal's most salient action was giving away a goal.

Kim Jun Yen

Well, in football you have to run.

Feel like this is a pretty bad case of rose tinted glasses for a type of player that satisfies the understated genius fantasy.

You are not thinking at a lower level by recognizing that Casado had a nice assist (didn't he?) while Bernal's most salient action was giving away a goal.

Neither are ready, but both have valid characteristics. The question is who to invest the time with and who will perform better in Mestalla. Bernal the former but probably Casado for Mestalla.

But judging Bernal mistake in Gamper would be like judging Xavi on his mistake in Stamford Bridge 2004.

soul24rage

Neither are ready, but both have valid characteristics. The question is who to invest the time with and who will perform better in Mestalla. Bernal the former but probably Casado for Mestalla.

But judging Bernal mistake in Gamper would be like judging Xavi on his mistake in Stamford Bridge 2004.
Any word of when you will make your official Barca debut?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If you guys cant wait until the match begins and you want to watch a match on Champions league level: 18:15 Super cup final between Al Nassr vs Al hilal 💯🔥

Warning: The football level could be too high for MLS fans :pique:

Horatio

You're welcome
Never betted against Barca in my life. Should have done it, though, with my history of bad judgments and money lost.:lol:

I don’t think I ever betted Barca loss. But this one is anticipating Valencia score at least one. Barca can still come out victor even with bet standing.

Home of Barca Fans