La Liga Round 4: Barca - Real Valladolid 7-0

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soul24rage

Heard the name Pau Prim being mentioned as an alternative. Is he any good?
Haven't watched him much, but from what I heard Bernal is ahead in his development than Prim even though Prim is better at passing.

Prim will probably be an option to consider with our injury crisis.

Horatio

You're welcome
Valladolid more difficult than Bilbao? You're tripping.

Yes. Will be highly motivated to play against us. Ter Stegen didn’t hav to do ={^[+ when we played against bilbao. Bernal missing.
Being better than bilbao last week is very low bar mind you.

edit: ah were playing at home. There is that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Play Lamine all 90 minutes. We need to get him injured for a year like 4 youngsters before him to complete a manita.

Amateurs are running this club.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We might as well give Prim one half at least, we need him in the coming month or two and Valladolid at home would be a good start...

jamrock

He would have to train with the first team for a few weeks before we throw him in, to understand what flick wants from him.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he got called up this weekend, just for the Numbers, but it will probably be KIM, which would make sense.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
With the injuries and need for resting I think we will go with

Fort ----- Dominguez ----- Martinez ---- Balde
--- Casado---- Pedri ----
Fermin ------ Olmo --------SHRIMP
-------- Lewa -----

PhilS

Well, the first name on the lineup has to be Olmo. He'll be running the offense from here on in. Although Fermin has not been needed yet, surely you have to keep a talent like that in game shape, must play, rest someone to do so.

JamDav1982

Fermin came on before Casado in last game even though just dying minutes.

Could be he plays midfield roaming role and Pedri more of the sitter if not Casado.

Home of Barca Fans