La Liga Round 4: Barca - Real Valladolid 7-0

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porque

Felt Fermin has had rather good cameos so far and a bit unlucky not to have featured more.

Hope it see him get more of this game before his form mentally fizzles out.

JamDav1982

Felt Fermin has had rather good cameos so far and a bit unlucky not to have featured more.

Hope it see him get more of this game before his form mentally fizzles out.

Fermins issue is who would come off for him in last game.

Didnt makes sense for any of them to come off really in that 2nd half.

Porque

It's not going to be easy for him at all once Olmo cements the spot.

Raphinha has the engine that Flick will be reluctant to sub too.

Possibly relief for Lamine with Raphi switching sides? Lamine can't play every minute.

Horatio

You're welcome
how will mf be set up?

Christensen out for months
Bernal out rest of season
Frenkie possibly long time as might undergo surgery

Andresito

Staff member
Now is the time to warn to players. I know it's easy to say it but with Madrid dropping points and playing a newcomer at home it's so risky to subconsciously become complacent.

That's why I'm not so keen on rotations just yet. Season just started and there's no fatigue accumulated. Then comes Nations League where hopefully the NT coaches are a bit more rotation minded.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Now is the time to warn to players. I know it's easy to say it but with Madrid dropping points and playing a newcomer at home it's so risky to subconsciously become complacent.

That's why I'm not so keen on rotations just yet. Season just started and there's no fatigue accumulated. Then comes Nations League where hopefully the NT coaches are a bit more rotation minded.

Dude Nations League is the third biggest competition in world football after WC/EURO, there wont be many rotations...

serghei

No rotations. Start strong, and make subs if in a cozy position soon in the 2nd half. The fans are gonna turn up I think, they can smell something is cooking here.

ajnotkeith

No rotations. Start strong, and make subs if in a cozy position soon in the 2nd half. The fans are gonna turn up I think, they can smell something is cooking here.
The problem is we're in serious danger of not being able to field an XI of first team players if we have any more injuries.

There are 18 players in the squad. In those circumstances, he might rotate simply out of fear.

Home of Barca Fans