Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

If Suarez ends up staying and we start the two of them upfront next season, I pray we exit in group stages. Otherwise 2-15 is coming.

At least Messi is in a decline. Suarez is FINISHED.

ini4ever

Man this guy, what a interview :( Hurt to see things he said. Is there anyone left to question his Barca love after this?
p.s : fuck you Barto.

Morten

No. I said it seemed like a powerplay to make his friends stay, especially Suarez. And I said one of the problems for Messi is Koeman and his plan to get rid of many veterans.

So far, Messi is staying and Suarez hasn't gone anywhere. And it's bad news for Koeman, just like I said all along.

Didn't change much my stance. But it does seem after recent events that there are more reasons than those listed by me.

Whatever your thoughts on "the amigos" are, i agree that Messi`s behaviour undermines Koeman, seeing as he is appointed by Barto and all.

Newcomer

It already is. Bartomeu is so spineless. Messi puts in a transfer request and missing training for a week and we're just going to forget everything that has happened. Not to mention, he just did public interview throwing shit at the board and basically saying our team is shit and not good enough to win anything.

I wonder if Koeman has the balls to take away Messi's captaincy and bench him if they fall out.

Bartomeu is reacting with class. Sticks and stones might break his bones, but words could never harm him. The true prince of Catalunya.

Last edited:

Alik

No. I said it seemed like a powerplay to make his friends stay, especially Suarez. And I said one of the problems for Messi is Koeman and his plan to get rid of many veterans.

So far, Messi is staying and Suarez hasn't gone anywhere. And it's bad news for Koeman, just like I said all along.

Didn't change much my stance. But it does seem after recent events that there are more reasons than those listed by me.

Right. Well by Messi's own words:
- he wants to leave to compete in the CL
- he wanted to leave before Koeman
- he feels his cycle in Barcelona is over
- he feels the club need new ideas and younger players

That is the opposite of wanting to keep the old amigos and living the comfortable life, which was under threat by Koeman and Suarez being kicked out. Of course he could be lying. You still called him a cunt.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

There are Tier 1 sources reporting that he doesn’t care about Suarez’s continuity. Neither did he request for Suarez to stay at any point. So that claim doesn’t cut it anymore. There’s nothing to back it up, just hateful conspiracies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is bad news for everyone except Bartomeu.

Messi clearly wants to leave and now is doing an about face only because nobody will pay not just 700m, But not even perhaps 100m to 150m. He is staying reluctantly, he is not happy and likely will sulk next season, his contribution will be a huge question mark. And now he is making himself look good in the media to portray himself that he has told the club he wanted to go many times throughout this season and he is only staying because he doesn’t want to take the club to court. Wow, the Messi camp finally is getting sophisticated with the PR stuff. ;)

The club loses out big time because it is going to be the same old shit, aka business as usual for one more season, with no real changes and an undermined and handicapped Koeman in charge. The rebuild gets delayed and we are letting Messi walk for free in 2021.

So the only one happy is Bartomeu. And perhaps some die hard Messi fans.

Fuck this shit.

Home of Barca Fans